Just laid $250 on Bills +3

I hate harvin. he will have another 2 good games this year and get another big $$$ contract.

He's treated like he's jim brown/oj/barry sanders/megatron/mikewallace all into one player. please

actually now that he's a jet he should become very mediocre. but since he will have 2 more good games this year, he will still get a massive contract. stupid gms.

ok. yeah this time im mad and jealous.

I'm not saying he's great. He is, undeniably, an upgrade to a unit that boasted both David Nelson and TJ Graham.

Don't bet that often, but couldn't pass this one up.

It is a fact --

Bills keep finding ways to win, even on the road.

Jets keep finding ways to lose, even at home.

It is my opinion --

Bills Offense is underrated

Jets defense is overrated

If this game is close, only one team has shown the ability to come out on top this season.

This game scares me

Vegas isn't stupid and this line tells me they are begging betters to take the Bills

Who let this guy near our kool aid?

Before the Harvin trade, I would have agreed with you. But he scares me a little bit.

Why, what exactly are you scared of? He will play special teams and get maybe 20 snaps with the offense with a couple runs, maybe some screens and prob one or two deep ball tries. Harvin is a gadget player and after being with the Jets all of one week wont be the reason they win or lose. I'm more worried about average Decker looking like an all pro vs this secondary.

Since MetLife Stadium opened in 2010, the #Bills are 0-4 there against the Jets and have been outscored 141-79.

Edited by Max997

The sharps are on the jets. First time ever that a 1-6 team has been favored over a team with a winning record. First time ever, as in EVER. It's fishy. Vegas is begging you to take the Bills.

Hope they are wrong but sharps are sharps for a reason

Who are these sharps you are talking about? Line is pretty good considering opponents played by both teams.

3 points for home teams means Vegas thinks this game is 50-50 . Seems just about right to me. BUT HEY, SHARPS ARE SHARPS! Did you know that SO CALLED PUBLIC has been winning all Prime Time games? Sharps must be broke!

BTW, I got BILLS +3 for 50!

Edited by PO'14

It is a fact --

It is my opinion --

If this game is close, only one team has shown the ability to come out on top this season.

Don't bet that often but you dropped a quarter on this game?

You must either be a state worker or a retired state worker.

It is a fact --

It is my opinion --

that was good money my friend

The sharps are on the jets. First time ever that a 1-6 team has been favored over a team with a winning record. First time ever, as in EVER. It's fishy. Vegas is begging you to take the Bills.

Hope they are wrong but sharps are sharps for a reason

In Hindsight, the Sharps actually took the Bills. 70% of Public on Bills yet the Juice at Gametime was +3 -130 Bills.