Bills signing RB Phillip Tanner

BRAWNDO

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, he's the little kid who played baseball in the '70s.

I thought he was the guy that played tennis against Connors, Borg and MacEnroe in the early 80's, a real big hitter.

Is this the Tanner that has a 153 mph serve?

Beat me to it!!

Interesting that they would put Spiller on the recovery IR. His first chance of playing would be game 15. I guess we might as well use the designation because if we don't use it this week or next, it's getting to be worthless. But it still says that there is a slight chance he could return, which is good news. For the record, I think it's a 95+% chance he is gone for the year.

Interesting that they would put Spiller on the recovery IR. His first chance of playing would be game 15. I guess we might as well use the designation because if we don't use it this week or next, it's getting to be worthless. But it still says that there is a slight chance he could return, which is good news. For the record, I think it's a 95+% chance he is gone for the year.

We need him to return KO in the SB. He'll be our Percy Harvin.

What are people going to do when Boobie and Tanner are active this week -- and Brown is still inactive? :w00t:

Getting into bathtub and dropping an electrical appliance in the bathtub. That way they do not need to worry who is inactive other weeks,

http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/mythbusters/videos/appliances-in-the-bath-minimyth.htm

Three or four breaks in collarbone? He is chopped liver for rest of season. At least his agent can claim a great yards per carry in last game.

@DraftDiamonds

ICYMI: New post: Buffalo Bills tried to sign Antonio Andrews from Titans P/S, but failed http://nfldraftdiamo...witter #NFL #NFL #NFLDraftNews

@drocksthaparty

The #Bills were searching practice squad rosters hard. They attempted to sign Kapri Bibbs from Denver first. He was signed by Denver

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I'm actually a huge fan of the signing. Every time I watched him play for the cowboys, he impressed me. Tough kid. I don't think he'll get much action behind Dixon and Brown, but if one goes down, I think he can contribute.