Changes on the O line?

harv shitz

This. It'd only be a 9 game rental. It's not like anyone thinks we should sign him long term. This offense could be loads better with a solid upgrade at guard right now.

Yep. You pay him game-by-game this season. But I'd also include a 2nd year team option at a low price. I figure at this point he'd sign anything.

Sign Incognito. It's win/win.

-He could be had dirt cheap

-He would instantly upgrade the Oline

-Despite what anyone says there's no way he'd cause a problem in the locker room.

It would essentially be a 9 game rental until we can address the position after the season ends. Do people really think a guy that is on his absolute last chance to have an NFL career is going to ruin a locker room in only 9 weeks? Very doubtful.

Plus he would add a nastiness to the line that we've been missing this season. A guy like that could very well improve he other guys around him.

Richie? It's you, isn't it? Try the Eagles message board, brah.

In all seriousness it's embarrassing how bad our O-Line is...And they are getting ready to go up against some absolute beasts on the Jets D-line...

It's the kind of game that my expectations are so low there is almost no way for our O-Line to play worse than I expect them to...But we'll see... B-)

Incognito is a pretty awful human being. Call me crazy, but I prefer to not be obligated to root for awful human beings to succeed. I certainly hope the Bills don't try and sign him.

He's done in the NFL, blacklisted. I don't know why his name is even mentioned.

Sign Incognito. It's win/win.

-He could be had dirt cheap

-He would instantly upgrade the Oline

-Despite what anyone says there's no way he'd cause a problem in the locker room.

It would essentially be a 9 game rental until we can address the position after the season ends. Do people really think a guy that is on his absolute last chance to have an NFL career is going to ruin a locker room in only 9 weeks? Very doubtful.

Plus he would add a nastiness to the line that we've been missing this season. A guy like that could very well improve he other guys around him.

wrong

wrong

wrong...etc

What are the chances we will see some changes on the offensive line before the Jets game? I don't know how the horrendous guard play can be ignored moving forward.

We are finally getting some solid QB play, and would be a shame to see Orton knocked out of the lineup because we have a pair of tackling dummies at the interior line spots.

Not sure the guys on bench are any better....but I would prefer to see Urbik over Pears....Pears is a T...not sure why he's playing G over Urbik

In all seriousness it's embarrassing how bad our O-Line is...And they are getting ready to go up against some absolute beasts on the Jets D-line...

It's the kind of game that my expectations are so low there is almost no way for our O-Line to play worse than I expect them to...But we'll see... B-)

They played against Lions line which is arguably better ( and got beat up).....really thought Bills tried to improve line this year. Has to be biggest disappointment