Bills are 6 seed in AFC Right Now

Playoffs? PLAYOFFS?

we are not even at the midway point of the season. there's at least 4 to 6 more weeks before anyone should mention the P word.

true, but I still root for the teams I think can help us get there by beating other teams either in our division or who beat us.

true, but I still root for the teams I think can help us get there by beating other teams either in our division or who beat us.

Oh, don't argue against one of the most tired tropes in internet message board history, "It's too soon to talk about XYZ." I mean, the "P" word is off limits until week 10, at least. :rolleyes:

Let's be honest. The AFC, besides SD and Den, kinda sucks. Our talent is as good as anyone in the conference. Our defense deserves to be in the playoffs. But our offense really needs to step up their game. I think an average NFL coach could get this team to the playoffs. We'll see if Marrone is average because thus far, he's been below.

Playoffs? PLAYOFFS?

we are not even at the midway point of the season. there's at least 4 to 6 more weeks before anyone should mention the P word.

Got your Jim Mora goin on.

Jim Mora Playoffs! - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7fjDS0jKiE

Edited by thronethinker