The Most Despised Bills Villain

True2Bills

Yesterday's BN article by Jerry Zremski was very insightful on the people that worked so hard on keeping the Bills in Buffalo. It was primarily on Schumer's relentless and commendable efforts, but it also weaved a larger picture on the cast of characters over the years that played a role in the sale process. Very positive article, with one glaring single sentence paragraph:

"Only one NFL owner, Jerry Jones of the Dallas Cowboys, expressed an interest in moving the Bills, and there were a variety of reasons for that."

Whatever the reasons, is there any one person who has laid down more negativity on the Bills? From the Super Bowl celebrations and commentary, to the snarky comments about Ralph after owners meetings, to the merciless cuts to him in the suite at the Ralph during the last minute primetime loss, to the knowledge that he was actively campaigning to move the Bills. Every memory I have of him is villainous.

The only others that even enter into consciousness for this debate are Brady, Belichick and Kraft, but they are utterly focused and committed professionals. Even the Brady hotel comment is meaningless, he has had plenty of good comments that simply get lost. Kraft has been mentioned multiple times, including this article, as a willing partner for Pegula in the entire sale process.

Nobody has been worse in the NFL to the Bills than Jones. The terrible memories from the past are one thing, but he wanted to take away any potential for future memories as well. For his own personal ego and gain. I desperately dream for a Bills Super Bowl return and win, but nothing would top if it was against the Dallas Cowboys. I would love to memorialize the anguished cut to Jones in the owners suite at the end of the game in my own little digital shrine to the Bills...

True, well written. JJ is an ass clown who likes strippers.

Nothing would make me happier than watching us crush them 54-13 in a Superbowl. I'm hopeful if we keep this team together, and "the legend of Kiko" comes back next year, we can dominate. Guys, I was thinking yesterday, god what would this defense look like with Kiko at the Wil totally shutting down a guy like Gronk.

He was meant for that role, not the Mic. So the $64,000 question is "can Orton with time create excellent synergy with his WR?". " can we fix the Guard position", and "can we please get Spiller off the field except for a Sproles role with slants and screens". No more running up the middle with him. Dixon and Brown along with my hero in Fredex.

Yesterday's BN article by Jerry Zremski was very insightful on the people that worked so hard on keeping the Bills in Buffalo. It was primarily on Schumer's relentless and commendable efforts, but it also weaved a larger picture on the cast of characters over the years that played a role in the sale process. Very positive article, with one glaring single sentence paragraph:

"Only one NFL owner, Jerry Jones of the Dallas Cowboys, expressed an interest in moving the Bills, and there were a variety of reasons for that."

Whatever the reasons, is there any one person who has laid down more negativity on the Bills? From the Super Bowl celebrations and commentary, to the snarky comments about Ralph after owners meetings, to the merciless cuts to him in the suite at the Ralph during the last minute primetime loss, to the knowledge that he was actively campaigning to move the Bills. Every memory I have of him is villainous.

The only others that even enter into consciousness for this debate are Brady, Belichick and Kraft, but they are utterly focused and committed professionals. Even the Brady hotel comment is meaningless, he has had plenty of good comments that simply get lost. Kraft has been mentioned multiple times, including this article, as a willing partner for Pegula in the entire sale process.

Nobody has been worse in the NFL to the Bills than Jones. The terrible memories from the past are one thing, but he wanted to take away any potential for future memories as well. For his own personal ego and gain. I desperately dream for a Bills Super Bowl return and win, but nothing would top if it was against the Dallas Cowboys. I would love to memorialize the anguished cut to Jones in the owners suite at the end of the game in my own little digital shrine to the Bills...

Of all the names you mentioned, I would agree that the egotistical douche-face, Jerry Jones, leads the pack of biggest villian. Some of us here wouldn't mind having Brady as our QB or Belichick as HC or even Kraft as owner (before Pegula, of course.) But imaging Jerruh as Bills owner. Oh, hell no! He's Douchey McDoucher-douche.

The guy is pure garbage…from the very start, he showed it. Started with Landry, continued with Jimmy Johnson, then Parcells and right on through to this moment. Herschel Walker had more to do with their SB's than he did. He had to make it all about him…I pray they fall on their face starting today, and every year that joke of a "GM" is running things there. Big bank account, bigger ego….absolute zero class. Terrence clips more class off one toe nail than that ass.ho.le has exhibited in 20+ years.

Great thoughts and a nice topic.

I am already gearing up for the next time the Bills play in Dallas. Houston and SF turned that place into a home game and made him look like an idiot. I hope that we double their turnout and put 50,000 or so Bills fans in that stale building.

I love the fact that our new owner has a higher net worth than Jerry. Suck on that . . .

If that is true, I LOVE IT! Jones is nothing more than an arrogant, self promoting douche, who cares about nothing unless theres something in it for him.

Pegula shows how genuine he is as a person when he choked up at the podium. That said volumes to me.