Marrone's Unforgiveable Coaching Sin

patfitz

The OP has a legitimate topic to discuss. What a bunch of as-holes with your stupid "in" BS.

Back to the topic...I agree with you patfitz, Pears is a RT playing RG. It just so happens he sucks at both. I don't think Urbik is much better, but at this point I don't see how he could be worse.

For a former offensive lineman and current HC, he sure doesn't seem to be getting the most out of his players.

What about Hairston? I know he plays tackle usually, but at least he has some experience. Pears has been pretty bad.

The OP has a legitimate topic to discuss. What a bunch of as-holes with your stupid "in" BS.

Back to the topic...I agree with you patfitz, Pears is a RT playing RG. It just so happens he sucks at both. I don't think Urbik is much better, but at this point I don't see how he could be worse.

For a former offensive lineman and current HC, he sure doesn't seem to be getting the most out of his players.

What about Hairston? I know he plays tackle usually, but at least he has some experience. Pears has been pretty bad.

the topic, while clearly legit, is already being discussed in several other threads if not all threads. All threads lead to Pears/peers/Marrone's OL.