Seahawks Trade Percy Harvin to the Jets

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@JasonPhilCole

So Harvin resented @TimTebow at UF, hated Ponder at #Vikings & couldn't work w/ @DangeRussWilson at #Seahawks. Good luck, Geno Smith/#Jets

interestingly, those 3 QBs all have reps for being hard working, squeaky clean coach's pets. With Geno, maybe he'll actually feel more comfortable with someone who misses meetings, tells fans to F off and blames the media for his performance.

interestingly, those 3 QBs all have reps for being hard working, squeaky clean coach's pets. With Geno, maybe he'll actually feel more comfortable with someone who misses meetings, tells fans to F off and blames the media for his performance.

I'd wager he was real good friends with Aaron Hernandez and the Pouncey bros.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

While I think this would have been a terrible trade for the Browns, I think it shows that they do not think they will be able to sign JC. Git r done, Kim!

@RapSheet: #Seahawks need TEs because of injuries. Among names floated during #Browns talks for Harvin? Jordan Cameron. Deal never materialized.

Michael Robinson: I broke up Harvin-Tate fight

Following Percy Harvin's trade to the New York Jets some not-so-flattering issues about the receiver's time in Seattle began to leak.

One of the big storylines was of a physical altercation Harvin had with then-teammate Golden Tate before the Super Bowl.

NFL Media's Michael Robinson, who was on the Seahawks during their championship run last season, said Sunday morning on NFL GameDay First he helped break up the fight.

Anytime you add a weapon like Harvin it has the chances of paying dividends for you. the Jets are taking a chance because their team flat out is not getting it done right now. If Harvin can keep from exploding like a time bomb off the field he and Decker should be a formidable tandem on it.

I'd wager he was real good friends with Aaron Hernandez and the Pouncey bros.

It turns out that he appears to have indeed been friends with Aaron Hernandez: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/21827519/report-percy-harvin-threatened-to-walk-out-on-vikes-over-aaron-hernandez-deal

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/10/harvin-among-gators-players-who-undermined-the-program-under-meyer/

Unfortunately I agree with him. Just hoping that by time we get our 2 games out of the way with them, they haven't fully learned how to use him in their offence.

"I just think they got a lot of the pieces here," Harvin said. "You've got Geno (Smith), with a great veteran behind him. You got (Eric) Decker. You got two great running backs. They've always had a great defense here. So that's all exciting stuff to me. But all I remember is them being a very tough team. I know they have a few losses in their hands, but they was in every single game with a couple of plays here and there that could have easily switched the game. So I definitely think this team has all the pieces. So like I said, that's what excited me, knowing they already had the pieces here and I could just fit right in, try to make my little plays, and hopefully I can be a little difference."

Www.NFL.com