What will you do if we lose to Minnesota this weekend? I love these t

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try to explain to my wife and 2 year old daughter about how bad our guards are (and "which ones they are"). Same with mckelvin. Monday, I'll be in a crappy mood and short with my oblivious employees out here in ca. Tuesday I'll start considering the different scenarios that need to occur while praying that Tom Brady gets hurt somehow. Wednesday listen to Marrone say that our guards are ok and skirt questions about players like Urbik, Mike Williams or soon to be Orton. Thursday realize that Marrone is a control freak and probably benches players that give him a hard time. Also, read posts on TSW about how we should trade spiller/Mike Williams/EJ for a first rounder or some guard or both and laugh. Friday read posts about signing incognito and ponder it seriously. Saturday fresh batch of cool aid and repeat.

Edited by SJDK

Technically wasn't the owner....

For real? He was not the owner as of last week when he got approved to be the owner last week?

I dont get it. I thought it was a done deal already. For real. Didnt Mrs Wilson also sell her 1997 Dodge Caravan last week too?

Console myself with the realization that Bills fans who trash Flutie are deservedly stuck living through another year of the curse.

I loved that little mf. I dont understand the hate towards him. Bills fans are losers. Like for real.

Laugh. And ask myself what else I expected.

Not proud of it.... But true.

yea, gotta secure the next generation of Bills fans!

Denial. Acceptance. Laugh. Really?

14 years of a bad joke. Trust me. I know funny. This *** aint funny anymore.

I Will say The same sh.it I do every week. " This is a must win game " So far Ive said it for Bears, Chargers and Patriots game.

Now I feel this week is a must win game to not get below .500....but if we lose, next week is a must win game to get to .500!

Actually from your 4 must win games, the only true "must win" is this one Sunday.

Opener. You can lose that one. Never a must win. Lol. Despite that thread that stated it was the most important game in 10 years. I was like, "Is this guy serious?" Apparently he was, whoever that was.

Chargers. Expected to lose. Not a must win.

Pats. Maybe a must win. But since we always lose. It's kind of like, lose this one and win some other ones. This reality is actually pretty sad. it's like you're the ugly brother and the handsome brother gets all the hot chicks. And while you're playing solo, your handsome brother is getting it on with the school cheerleading captain in the next room (or just for kicks, in the same room). And just to repeat. You're "playing" solo. The bills/pats are kind of like that.

Vikes. This is a must win. Since on paper we are better than them. At home. Would put us under 500. A true must win.

I'll be expecting at least 3 "I agree with you Clip" Jk as always.

I'll second "save money on going out to watch the games" because quite frankly, if we can't beat Minnesota, the season IS over.

Also, I'd accept that playoffs are out of the question.

No what I would do, what TERRY should do. If they lose to MN at home, Marrone or Hackett (or both) will be gone during bye week.

Did you see how long Darcy - worthless piece of **** - Regier lasted on the Sabres? Pegula is a solid businessman and as such is not likely to make brash emotional decisions like that until he has found someone better for the job(s). I would be shocked to see any coaches not survive this season.