Ebola

Tolstoy

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another aspect to think about is Ebola can survive for several days outside the host in body fluids making them very dangerous in the hands of the wrong people.

All you need to produce weapons is someone with Ebola, or steal body fluids from area's outbreaks are occuring.

So for security reasons the military needs to get more involved IMO.

Edited by Donald Duck

Another aspect to think about is Ebola can survive for several days outside the host in body fluids making them very dangerous in the hands of the wrong people.

All you need to produce weapons is someone with Ebola, or steal body fluids from area's outbreaks are occuring.

Hi dumby

More men have married Kim Kardashian then Americans have died from Ebola.

More Americans have died from a shark attack (2) in the last year then have been killed by Ebola

More people are killed in this country by lightning (average of 33) then killed by Ebola

Oh wait, here is this

http://www.npr.org/blogs/goatsandsoda/2014/10/23/358349882/an-answer-for-americans-who-ask-whats-my-risk-of-catching-ebolaebik_custom-212aaf7466319b58697413b83d49b392a120fa4b-s40-c85.jpg

Edited by jboyst62

It's a little more complicated than that. Just a bit. :rolleyes:

More complicated then taking blood out of a live or dead host, pumping it into a waterballoon and dispersing the balloons in crowded places from rooftops? Or any number of other ways you could spray this into a mist and have tiny droplets going into the eyes of numerous unsuspecting targets?

How less complicated can it get?

Hi dumby

More men have married Kim Kardashian then Americans have died from Ebola.

More Americans have died from a shark attack (2) in the last year then have been killed by Ebola

More people are killed in this country by lightning (average of 33) then killed by Ebola

Oh wait, here is this

http://www.npr.org/b...-catching-ebolaebik_custom-212aaf7466319b58697413b83d49b392a120fa4b-s40-c85.jpg

Am I even talking about a US citizens chance of catching Ebola and dying?

In my best DC Tom imitation, hey dumboyst,

your an idiot

Note: To avoid getting another warning point I'm just going to stop responding to your insulting way of communication

Edited by Donald Duck

More complicated then taking blood out of a live or dead host, pumping it into a waterballoon and dispersing the balloons in crowded places from rooftops? Or any number of other ways you could spray this into a mist and have tiny droplets going into the eyes of numerous unsuspecting targets?

How less complicated can it get?

Am I even talking about a US citizens chance of catching Ebola and dying?

In my best DC Tom imitation, hey dumboyst,

your an idiot

if I was tom I'd not be sure to laugh that you cannot even hold a candle to him or laugh that you're copying him

And I don't know why you care about some other country or the "epidemic" over there. Let them die, I could care less. Its their problem. Not ours. The only issue I have is the incompetence in office that could let them enter this country since the WH/Obama Admin and TSA are awful.

Edit. I just read the first part responding to tom. Wow. I did not realize how truly stupid you are.

Edited by jboyst62

More complicated then taking blood out of a live or dead host, pumping it into a waterballoon and dispersing the contents in crowded places from rooftops? Or any number of other ways you could spray this into a mist and have tiny droplets going into the eyes of numerous unsuspecting targets?

Far more complicated.

Most people think it's just that easy...but bioweapons delivery is surprisingly difficult. The only group that with any certainty has successfully done it is the Rajneesh cultists in Oregon in the '80s, and only because their methods were brutally simple and not even as remotely stupid as water balloons full of blood - and they still had one of the best microbiology labs in the state backing them.

Water balloons. Jesus. :wallbash:

Far more complicated.

Most people think it's just that easy...but bioweapons delivery is surprisingly difficult. The only group that with any certainty has successfully done it is the Rajneesh cultists in Oregon in the '80s, and only because their methods were brutally simple and not even as remotely stupid as water balloons full of blood - and they still had one of the best microbiology labs in the state backing them.

Water balloons. Jesus. :wallbash:

hey man, I have to keep my examples simplistic for simpletons

far more complicated how?

Edited by Donald Duck

hey man, I have to keep my examples simplistic for simpletons like farm boys

far more complicated how?

OK quack sucker. How would a more complicated attack work?

I'm fairly certain I'm more intelligent then you. I own a house. You borrow a basement.

Great, now I have to add water balloons to the list of things I'm scared of. ISIS wearing externally padded football helmets armed with water balloons, we are all doomed.

Edited by shrader

While this isn't his point, the amount of terror you would create by dropping a bunch of balloons filled with blood on people in, say, an indoor sports arena would be pretty epic.

No doubt.

Hell, the amount of terror you would create by dropping a bunch of balloons filled with water would be considerable.

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

At least when Tom Clancy weaponized Ebola he knew what he was talking about.

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

At least when Tom Clancy weaponized Ebola he knew what he was talking about.

Water balloons.

!@#$ing water !@#$ing balloons.

And he's worked in nookyooler power plants.

I wonder how the nuclear power industry handles the water balloon threat...

1) Because international air travel doesn't work that way. Duncan flew to the US via Brussels...should we institute an air travel ban for Belgium, too? How about England, since lots of flights connect through Heathrow? Or the Netherlands? How many countries do we have to institute a travel ban for, for it to work?

2) The threat is becoming very over-sensationalized. Ebola does not spread easily. I'll let you look up why and how that is, since you won't believe me...but I will point out that even double the confirmed 8000 cases and 4000 deaths in six months is NOT a highly transmissible disease. Travel bans are serious overkill for a minimal threat.

3) If you're going to blame Obama for this, take it to PPP so I can abuse you properly.

One of the few times I have to agree with Tom. Dammit Tom!!