Bills vs. Patriots officiating thread

Orton's Arm

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It just blows me away that the refs took every chance to snuff out that last drive. It finally worked when we go into field goal range.

Seriously, it was absolutely pathetic what the called.

It's even more bothersome when it happens in our place. Road game it's still bad, but I mean home teams get calls all the time. But can anyone imagine these calls going against NE in Foxboro?

This lets me know you still maintain a losers mentality. When you root for a winner you realize your team can overcome bad officiating. As the Pats did last week vs Cincy

How about the non-call for Edelman's OPI on the Cheats last drive? He wrapped his arm around McKelvin's waist and just threw him out of the way. Or Gronk pushing Brown to the ground on 3rd and 16? How do you overcome that on the last drive of the game where you need the ball back and the refs just keep giving it to the Cheats?

Loser teams complain about officiating. The better team wins. Where were all the complaints during the comeback game when Beebe clearly stepped out of bounds before his TD?

An entire thread blaming the refs is !@#$ing pathetic.

I'm glad at least one other person agrees with me. This is what 15 years of SUCKING does to some fans.

Loser teams complain about officiating. The better team wins. Where were all the complaints during the comeback game when Beebe clearly stepped out of bounds before his TD?

An entire thread blaming the refs is !@#$ing pathetic.

If you really thought the officiating was even-handed today, I'm not sure what game you were watching. This is one of the most one-sided games I've ever seen from an officiating standpoint. If that was really OPI on Woods, which killed that Bills drive, then it was OPI on Edelman and Gronk on that final drive. You can't call the Bills OPI and then let those calls go.

If you really thought the officiating was even-handed today, I'm not sure what game you were watching. This is one of the most one-sided games I've ever seen from an officiating standpoint. If that was really OPI on Woods, which killed that Bills drive, then it was OPI on Edelman and Gronk on that final drive. You can't call the Bills OPI and then let those calls go.

Keep going. This stuff is great! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The moon landing didn't happen. And in 1998 there was a meeting of the NFL officials to screw the Buffalo Bills.

#conspiracy

Now I'm even more pissed as I had to use a hash tag.

Good teams win. In fact, on one of Brady's many 3rd down conversions, we got away with a blatant hands to the face.