The Walking Dead Return

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah, 1 or 2 episodes and Terminus will be left behind but not some of the Terminus character(s)

They kind of need to thin out their own group a bit though, especially if they are going to add new people. The season just isn't long enough to keep developing all these characters. Some of the longer running cast members would be more meaningful deaths, but they should at least kill someone off like the new girl from the governor's camp. She doesn't really add anything at all. Bob and Sasha really haven't brought much either.

They kind of need to thin out their own group a bit though, especially if they are going to add new people. The season just isn't long enough to keep developing all these characters. Some of the longer running cast members would be more meaningful deaths, but they should at least kill someone off like the new girl from the governor's camp. She doesn't really add anything at all. Bob and Sasha really haven't brought much either.

Spoilers:

At least they took out those two little girls.

Bob dies.

They advertised a Season Preview last night so I tuned in expecting a good hour long show. I saw about 3 minutes of trailers.

a bit disappointing

Really? That 3 minutes was enough for me. They were giving away too much.

they are or will be the Willoughby replacements.

As I watched an episode last night all I kept counting the dead ....

Really? That 3 minutes was enough for me. They were giving away too much.

I was expecting a Talking Dead type show.

Explosive, riveting edge of my seat excitement !!!!

Denise Crosby can go back into retirement

so many characters .... Did anyone recognize the first guy (blonde) at the trough as being from seasons past?

or the gut on the slab in said room was a Terminusian?

Nice to see Morgan Jones return

so many characters .... Did anyone recognize the first guy (blonde) at the trough as being from seasons past?

I just happened to watch his previous episode on Saturday. It was kind of random to bring him back, but I guess it ties up one loose end.

Oh, and on a side note, that guy is now the Penguin on Gotham.

The thing that sticks out to me after last night's show is that Gareth is still out there Governor style. I wonder if the eventual blood bath he brings to the group will be anywhere near the level of the gov's.