eww eww eww

Beerball

Ever hear of earwigs? I wonder how they got their name?

"The scientific name for the order, Dermaptera, is Greek in origin, stemming from the words derma, meaning skin, and pteron (plural ptera), wing. It was coined by Charles De Geer in 1773. The common term, earwig, is derived from the Old English ēare, which means "ear", and wicga, which means "insect". The name may be related to the old wives' tale that earwigs burrowed into the brains of humans through the ear and laid their eggs there. Earwigs are not known to purposefully climb into external ear canals, but there have been anecdotal reports of earwigs being found in the ear.

"To earwig" is a slang verb meaning either "to attempt to influence by persistent confidential argument or talk"or "to eavesdrop""

~Source: Wiki.

This could be our next WOULD YA......WOULD YA GO TO INDIA???

There is no way in hell you could get me to go to India. And BTW why do disasters there take out so many people. Train crash in the US = 1 killed. Train crash in India = 12 million killed.

There is no way in hell you could get me to go to India. And BTW why do disasters there take out so many people. Train crash in the US = 1 killed. Train crash in India = 12 million killed.

Population density. It's an entire country that resembles a can of sardines.

I used to live in Los Angeles and lived in an on campus apartment. The complex was VERY clean, but had a Cockroach issue. One morning a girl from one of the other apartments had to go to the emergency room because a roach had climbed into her ear in the night and could not be removed. They had to use forceps to get it out.

I used to live in Los Angeles and lived in an on campus apartment. The complex was VERY clean, but had a Cockroach issue. One morning a girl from one of the other apartments had to go to the emergency room because a roach had climbed into her ear in the night and could not be removed. They had to use forceps to get it out.

Oh my God! Sorry to sound like a teenage Valley Girl... ;-)

I can't imagine how many hours I would need w/a shrink to ever close my eyes and sleep again! Just take out a second mortage and put the shrink on "retainer." ;-)

Oh my God! Sorry to sound like a teenage Valley Girl... ;-)

I can't imagine how many hours I would need w/a shrink to ever close my eyes and sleep again! Just take out a second mortage and put the shrink on "retainer." ;-)

We used to have the apartment fumigated kind of regularly, but the roaches always came back. One place they lived was the shell of the microwave, not in the part where the food goes, but in the casing. We ended up keeping the microwave on the porch and just using it there. One of the benefits of LA; no rain.

We used to have the apartment fumigated kind of regularly, but the roaches always came back. One place they lived was the shell of the microwave, not in the part where the food goes, but in the casing. We ended up keeping the microwave on the porch and just using it there. One of the benefits of LA; no rain.

I was the Chef at a restaurant at Universal City Walk. We were upstairs (Hollywood Athletic Club) and Gladstone's was below us. We always knew when they exterminated because all their cockroaches would come up to us after. Finally I went down and said we need to coordinate our exterminations.

I was the Chef at a restaurant at Universal City Walk. We were upstairs (Hollywood Athletic Club) and Gladstone's was below us. We always knew when they exterminated because all their cockroaches would come up to us after. Finally I went down and said we need to coordinate our exterminations.

That's unsettling considering where I'm supposed to eat lunch today...

been there, done that. I had tiome to kill in the 3 weeks I was there and went on a local train ride.

gladly it didn't end up like this - below is a typical day at the station

744982653.jpg

a%20india%20train.jpg

11OPEN_PAGE_LEAD_P_1887251g.jpg

\

https://www.google.c...rash%2F;611;390

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever