Kyle Orton Comeback Player Of The Year Anyone?

Bryce Paup

For a guy to comeback to the NFL after he was drinking Jack Daniels on his couch thinking about retirement.. His first game back he puts up better numbers than Aaron Rodgers vs the NFL's number 1 rated defense.. He looked a bit rusty on his first couple drives and had the pick six.. but once he started getting into a rhythm he showed that this offense can be very dangerous.. once he builds a chemistry with his receivers I'm very excited about the potential we have with Orton going forward.. I know its only one game.. but you have to be somewhat optimistic about where this team can go if he continues to play like he did Sunday minus the pick six

Edited by Bryce Paup

If Kyle was eligible (ie, if he had enough starts), he would be ranked 30th in ESPN's total QBR.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/qbr

Handing him an award is a little premature. He played better than EJ, and that might be all that we need, but that's still bottom quarter of the league levels...

(His best year as starter, his QBR is 52.7 would rank him as 25th this year, for what it's worth)

Edited by Dorkington

Easy fella. We win two games and people think we won the division. Orton has one good game, and this?

I thought that San Diego was a statement game and looked what happened? New England? We MUST win this. We MUST change the culture of the team...

Easy fella. We win two games and people think we won the division. Orton has one good game, and this?

I thought that San Diego was a statement game and looked what happened? New England? We MUST win this. We MUST change the culture of the team...

Statement game with EJ at QB?.. with Orton we beat both Houston and San Diego and We WILL beat New England We WILL