Seantrel Henderson #1 Rookie who has outplayed draft position

Gil Brandt giving some props to Seantrel Henderson. While he wasn't a high pick for the Bills he has definitely played as well as any tackle from this draft. Now if only Kouandjio could play up to his billing...

http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3000000404016/rookies-who-have-outplayed-their-2014-draft-position?campaign=Facebook_writers_brandt

Yeah. I have no idea why they don't try and for Kujo into the line somewhere. With it being in a shambles as it is, it would be really good to tet some new faces in there.

And for Christ sake will they please put Irbik back in at RG. He was never bad there.

That's exactly what it is. Maybe he's not ready yet.aybe he's just a bust. Well know within another year for sure.

Why even suggest bust at this point in time?

Actually . don't answer that mrags.

to Ham.

No obviously he is not ready. But the thing is the Bills doubled down on Tackles. and Hairston is still around.

Cyril is the fellow i hope turns it up now that he has been tossed into the fracas. Move Urbik or CWiliams over to RG and keep Richardson at Woods left hip. I saw some things i liked last week iwith him in a horrible offensive failure and loss

Edited by 3rdand12

Yeah. I have no idea why they don't try and for Kujo into the line somewhere. With it being in a shambles as it is, it would be really good to tet some new faces in there.

And for Christ sake will they please put Irbik back at RG. He was never bad there.

marrone hates urbik. But for the love of all that is holy, unless he stole his wife or something (actually even if he did) he needs to get urbik out there to replace Pears because that little experiment is ovahhhh Edited by YoloinOhio

Why even suggest bust at this point in time?

Actually . don't answer that mrags.

to Ham.

No obviously he is not ready. But the thing is the Bills doubled down on Tackles. and Hairston is still around.

Cyril is the fellow i hope turns it up now that he has been tossed into the fracas. Move Urbik or CWiliams over to RG and keep Richardson at Woods left hip. I saw some things i liked last week iwith him in a horrible offensive failure and loss

i did say we would know in about a year if he was just not ready or a bust. Which should be about the time of the season where he either stepped up and starts, or would probably see some time at this point in the season because of guys being banged up.

marrone hates urbik. But for the love of all that is holy, unless he stole his wife or something (actually even if he did) he needs to get urbik out there to replace Pears because that little experiment is ovahhhh

yup.

Urbik was never bad. He was never great or anything but solid as a starting RG.

i did say we would know in about a year if he was just not ready or a bust. Which should be about the time of the season where he either stepped up and starts, or would probably see some time at this point in the season because of guys being banged up.

yup.

Even the forethought disturbs me. Projecting ?

But you are right about the year or so at that particular postion.

And for Christ sake will they please put Irbik back in at RG. He was never bad there.

what I read (not sure it is true of couirse) is that Cujo has a degenrative arthritic condition in his knee.

If true, he is never going to be better than he is right now, and it will be a slow decline into an artificial knee in 30-40 years.

Bo Jackson's hip.

Again not vouching for it.....

but that is also why Cujo slipped from first round surety to second round question mark.

As stated, Pears has been horrible at Guard. Marine claims he can't use Urbik at RG because he's the backup center. Crap....find another center dippy.

Marrone, the former OL coach who takes a special interesting the OL during practices, continues to work his magic.

yup.

Urbik back at RG and Pears to bench would help us for sure.

As stated, Pears has been horrible at Guard. Marine claims he can't use Urbik at RG because he's the backup center. Crap....find another center dippy.

I haven't seen that anywhere. But it's a BS statement regardless. If they are all about winning NOW, which is why they benched EJ for Orton, they should be all about putting Urbik back in at RG for the remainder of the season.

I would have to believe that the coaches that evaluate these guys in practice are not missing on whos better. If they dont win they loose their job.

You would think so but I keep thinking about that statement by Marrone that he wanted his '5 best linemen' out there. He seemed set on that even though Pears was clearly not a fit at guard.

Steal of the draft IMHO if the kid really has turned it around. That said, Kujo needs to be moved to Guard and NOW. No way in hell will he unseat Glenn or henderson. So lets get something out of our 2nd pick

this. The kid should be getting many guard reps. Him and the other kid we got. Could have 3 fresh new mailers on the OLine to go along with Glenn and wood

Despite Marrone being a former OL, he doesn't seem to know much about it. From signing Chris Williams, to drafting Kujo in the 2nd, to taking Henderson in the 7th (if he'd known he was going to be that good, he'd have taken him much earlier), to benching Urbik and continuing to start the out-of-position and worst-graded OG in Pears.

I would have to believe that the coaches that evaluate these guys in practice are not missing on whos better. If they dont win they loose their job.

I don't know how good this coaching staff is at evaluating the talent on the roster. But I know that previous coaching staffs kept Fred Jackson from getting any regular season carries--for a long time--so that washed-up players like Anthony Thomas could get all the carries. Stevie Johnson was also initially confined to this preseason hero/zero regular season snaps status for a few years. (At a time when the Bills didn't have great talent at WR.)

Obviously, there's a chance this coaching staff is significantly better at player evaluation than that one had been. But there's no reason for me to be sure it's better--at least not without supporting evidence.