Why I think Marrone should be fired...

C.Biscuit97

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Orton with his second GW-drive in 3 games. Woooooo.

I will say no one is better at being completely awful for 3 and half quarters and throwing the ball up and having his wrs make great catches than Orton.

Seriously, that was a pathetic display of football against an awful team. We won so I'm happy but we are fooling ourselves if we think Orton is a good player and the Bills are a playoff team. Luckily, Minnesota is more awful than us.

I will say no one is better at being completely awful for 3 and half quarters and throwing the ball up and having his wrs make great catches than Orton.

Seriously, that was a pathetic display of football against an awful team. We won so I'm happy but we are fooling ourselves if we think Orton is a good player and the Bills are a playoff team. Luckily, Minnesota is more awful than us.

2-1 after the QB change. Wooooooooo.

Orton was a cowboy out there...He did not protect the football. He made plays at the end; but fi we had played situational football, then we could have kicked two FGs instead of fumbling the football.

This game was like if EJ somehow threw a last second td to beat Houston. It didn't change the fact he was terrible for most of the game.

Orton was terrible and the only reason we hung around is because the Vikes are more terrible (Bridgewater is so much better than EJ!!!) and our defense playing out of their minds.

Be consistent. You'd be ripping EJ for a performance like that. Or is getting 1 td for most of the game against George Edwards good enough?

and the difference being that Orton is experienced enough to option out of Hackett's crap play call, and make the play.

Then it helps to have great luck in the WR's making some great catches. I swear I saw Orton throw an EJ pass behind Watkins that could have ended that last drive.

This game was like if EJ somehow threw a last second td to beat Houston. It didn't change the fact he was terrible for most of the game.

Orton was terrible and the only reason we hung around is because the Vikes are more terrible (Bridgewater is so much better than EJ!!!) and our defense playing out of their minds.

Be consistent. You'd be ripping EJ for a performance like that. Or is getting 1 td for most of the game against George Edwards good enough?

I concur. Orton was bad. His offense is averaging 17 points a game. At least EJ was averaging 20.

Dude, it's pretty clear that you can't handle the Bills winning or being wrong. Also make sure to drink a cup of coffee before you post.

I'm sorry, do they count W/L based on the score of "most of the game?"

2-1! 2 Game-winning drives. All receivers are producing. Wooooooo.

DIsagree. He called out the entire team, himself, coaches and players on today's performance. The man told everyone who was listening that he was not happy. This was a brutal victory.

If he did that, I respect him a little bit more. Still doesn't change the fact that the offense still sucks. And the veteran "upgrade" QB is a turnover machine and costing us points.

Hackett has to be fired and if he doesn't get fired than Marrone is putting his own ass on the line. I'd fire him tonight. Shocking display of inept play calling. You have 1 running back up, you are 6 points down in the 4th and you throw a swing pass to him on first down which goes for a loss of two. Then you call a run up the middle for nothing and then you ask that same 1 running back who is gassed to be the key blocker in a third and long situation!?! I mean seriously.... come on! That is amateurish. Luckily our defense got us 1 more go. But I would be sick of it if I was Schwartz.

Part of the offensive line collapsing is completely Marrone's fault for his handling of the players, and part of the offensive line collapsing is the criminally stupid use of two and three TEs and bunch formations on the wings so the defense is playing 8-9 in the box every play. It's so offensive.

If he did that, I respect him a little bit more. Still doesn't change the fact that the offense still sucks. And the veteran "upgrade" QB is a turnover machine and costing us points.

The offense is brutal to watch. The line has gotten worse and that is what is holding the team back.