FJ vs JJ Watt.

Jackson plays with a sense of urgency.. he leaves nothing on the field. he understands when his team's got a D on their heels, and when was plenty pissed when EJ and Hackett had to burn a t.o. right after his big play - giving the D a chance to re-group.

Yeah that was baffling to me. Sloppy coaching. Time outs can win you a ball game in certain situations. We burn them far too often.

Giving FJ only 7 carries all day against a weak run team like the Texans is a freakin joke. SEVEN rushes.

He should have had that many in the 1st quarter. I never pile on the OC after a bad game because it's too easy to do, and not always fair, but our offensive gameplan was weak.

Fred Jackson is the heart and soul of this team. He has shown up for every game and I can count on him making at least a few outstanding plays every Sunday. Regardless of whether this team wins or looses, I'm a Fred Jackson fan. Football will never wear this guy down because only Fred Jackson decides when hes done playing football.

Now if only the rest of the team could pick up on this. And I think some of our so called fans could take a hint as well.

Fred Jackson is the heart and soul of this team. He has shown up for every game and I can count on him making at least a few outstanding plays every Sunday. Regardless of whether this team wins or looses, I'm a Fred Jackson fan. Football will never wear this guy down because only Fred Jackson decides when hes done playing football.

Now if only the rest of the team could pick up on this. And I think some of our so called fans could take a hint as well.

I think all 51 members of the team pick up on FJax.

There is one weak link that is in over his head.

Freddie is the best player on the team and it is not close. He's grittier tougher and a more consistent playmaker than anyone.

Game isn't even a contest without him out there.

This.

Either way, fred isn't even the best running back on this team let alone player.

Fred is currently outplaying his third first-round running back. He's outplayed Willis McGahee, Marshawn Lynch, and now CJ Spiller. Fred takes a 3-yard run and makes it a 10-yard run. CJ takes a 10-yard run and makes it 3. I saw at least 3 plays yesterday where CJ took the wrong path, made a bad cut, and went down. There was one play in particular where CJ had two huge lanes to run in, straight ahead, and about 45-degrees to the right. Instead, he cuts 90-degrees laterally to the right, and runs headlong into three Texans defenders. No field vision. Fred finds the hole and accelerates through it. Fanhood is right. Fred is the best football player on this team, and it's not close for 2nd place. The entire offensive line could not stop JJ Watt. But Fred Jackson, outweighed by at least 50 pounds, JACKED WATT UP! Dude is a monster baller, and while we are lucky to have him, it's a damn shame he's stuck on the POS team known as the Buffalo Bills.

This.

Fred is currently outplaying his third first-round running back. He's outplayed Willis McGahee, Marshawn Lynch, and now CJ Spiller. Fred takes a 3-yard run and makes it a 10-yard run. CJ takes a 10-yard run and makes it 3. I saw at least 3 plays yesterday where CJ took the wrong path, made a bad cut, and went down. There was one play in particular where CJ had two huge lanes to run in, straight ahead, and about 45-degrees to the right. Instead, he cuts 90-degrees laterally to the right, and runs headlong into three Texans defenders. No field vision. Fred finds the hole and accelerates through it. Fanhood is right. Fred is the best football player on this team, and it's not close for 2nd place. The entire offensive line could not stop JJ Watt. But Fred Jackson, outweighed by at least 50 pounds, JACKED WATT UP! Dude is a monster baller, and while we are lucky to have him, it's a damn shame he's stuck on the POS team known as the Buffalo Bills.

Agreed. CJ may be more physically gifted but he is terribly over rated. People talk about him being a threat to "take it to the house" That NEVER happens. Even when he gets a long run he gets caught from behind and has to go sit down.

Fred makes yards out of nothing. He is by far the better all around back and should get the bulk of the carries.

Fred Jackson plays with more heart and tenacity than most players in the NFL period. He runs as if his life depends on it, he fights for every inch. He plows into bigger guys all the time and usually blows them up. I bet if you asked around the league what other players thought about FJ they'd say he's a tough SOB and they wished they had him on their team. Were any of you even surprised by the JJ Watt play and the block FredEx threw on him?

CJ Spiller doesn't fight for the extra yard. He studiously avoids contact (some may say wisely) but is almost always aiming for the out of bounds line even if a little contact would get him the first downs we desperately need. He can be electric but it's not nearly often enough.

Edited by marioc

I always hear that fred has the biggest heart on the planet and that might be true...although I don't really know what it means. I think it means that he plays harder than everyone else or something. Maybe, but I think that insults every other player on the team.

Either way, fred isn't even the best running back on this team let alone player. We have 3 pro-bowl defensive lineman, spiller, watkins, glenn...just to name a few. All these guys are better. He is valuable, fine. I agree with that, but he isn't the best.

Spiller is not nearly as good as Freddie.

Freddie may not be the best player on the team, but he is the best player on the O