FJ vs JJ Watt.

Freddie is the best player on the team and it is not close. He's grittier tougher and a more consistent playmaker than anyone.

Game isn't even a contest without him out there.

You have got to be kidding me. Best on the team and it isn't close? He is good, but come on man....oh and I don't say that because of his skin color just for clarification.

You have got to be kidding me. Best on the team and it isn't close? He is good, but come on man....oh and I don't say that because of his skin color just for clarification.

Freddy is the best player on the bills all around. What others have over him in natural talent his heart well makes up for it. If we had 53 F Jackson's out there we would be pretty damn good

Freddy is the best player on the bills all around. What others have over him in natural talent his heart well makes up for it. If we had 53 F Jackson's out there we would be pretty damn good

I always hear that fred has the biggest heart on the planet and that might be true...although I don't really know what it means. I think it means that he plays harder than everyone else or something. Maybe, but I think that insults every other player on the team.

Either way, fred isn't even the best running back on this team let alone player. We have 3 pro-bowl defensive lineman, spiller, watkins, glenn...just to name a few. All these guys are better. He is valuable, fine. I agree with that, but he isn't the best.

I always hear that fred has the biggest heart on the planet and that might be true...although I don't really know what it means. I think it means that he plays harder than everyone else or something. Maybe, but I think that insults every other player on the team.

Either way, fred isn't even the best running back on this team let alone player. We have 3 pro-bowl defensive lineman, spiller, watkins, glenn...just to name a few. All these guys are better. He is valuable, fine. I agree with that, but he isn't the best.

Just go away.

That feeling you get when Freddy gets ball and u know he's going. To get the first down even know he's already been hit 1 yard behind the line. That's heart, the way he scored on that screen pass in the San Diego game, Freddy has the it factor man you just always known he's gonna come through. He's probably the only player on the bills besides woods Carpenter and Glenn that doesn't give you that "oh ****" feeling when they are under pressure to make a play.

:doh: