Angst in New England - Love It

Stormin Norman

I am in Taxachusetts for business and you can't believe the hand-wringing about the Patriots on their sports radio programs. The whining includes:

- Tom Brady is no longer Tom Brady. He's hitting the wall.

- Brady looks only to one or two receivers and that's it. He either hates all the other guys or has no confidence in them. Amendola has like 16 yards receiving because Brady refuses to go to him.

- The offensive line stinks. Can't generate a running game so it all falls on the QB. Protection is horrible. Calls to bring in Richie Incognito!

- Play calling is a joke.

- The total surrounding cast for Tommy Boy is substandard.

- Gronk is not healthy.

Love it! Next time I hear Buffalo radio announcers ready to go over the Falls because EJ had a tough day, I'm going to listen to WEEI to feel better.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I live in Maine now, and it's a lot of doom and gloom right now.

had to repeat this

when you sort on QBR PASSER_RATING EJ's 90.8 is better than Tom's 82.9..

http://www.nfl.com/s...G_PASSER_RATING

So I guess my point is that the Cinderella QB, Tom Terrific has close too or worse stats than EJ

EJ has a better rating than Tom Terrific!!! LOL

That Tommy and his OC argued made me smile. it was like a rainbow coming in a downpour on Sunday. I just got warm and fuzzy.

All of these NE fans will disappear in a few months and instead they'll be dawning Seattle attire. I am seeing way too much Seattle attire in NC where I used to see Patriots garb. Hell, I still see more Steeler and Redskin stuff then Panther.

had to repeat this

So I guess my point is that the Cinderella QB, Tom Terrific has close too or worse stats than EJ

Lol, that's awesome. On another note, we need to get Sanu in here for a look at QB. Swing a trade OBD, get it done!! 2nd rd pick for Sanu.

That Tommy and his OC argued made me smile. it was like a rainbow coming in a downpour on Sunday. I just got warm and fuzzy.

All of these NE fans will disappear in a few months and instead they'll be dawning Seattle attire. I am seeing way too much Seattle attire in NC where I used to see Patriots garb. Hell, I still see more Steeler and Redskin stuff then Panther.

Raleigh, where I was living up until a couple months ago, is a hodgepodge from all over. There were fans from every team. Lots of Steelers fans I felt.

Lol, that's awesome. On another note, we need to get Sanu in here for a look at QB. Swing a trade OBD, get it done!! 2nd rd pick for Sanu.

Raleigh, where I was living up until a couple months ago, is a hodgepodge from all over. There were fans from every team. Lots of Steelers fans I felt.

BOA was louder Sunday for the Steelers then Panthers.

When it comes to Brady, there's a little known secret I was only recently made aware of while waiting in my doctor's waiting area: his wife completely owns him. He's a pawn in her supermodel world, and he can not so much as get dressed in the morning without his wife laying out his clothes and ensuring Tommy does every single thing she demands.

That's right. He's her B word. Or at least that's what I read in the magazine on the counter.

When it comes to Brady, there's a little known secret I was only recently made aware of while waiting in my doctor's waiting area: his wife completely owns him. He's a pawn in her supermodel world, and he can not so much as get dressed in the morning without his wife laying out his clothes and ensuring Tommy does every single thing she demands.

That's right. He's her B word. Or at least that's what I read in the magazine on the counter.

Must be true then!

I am in Taxachusetts for business and you can't believe the hand-wringing about the Patriots on their sports radio programs. The whining includes:

Love it! Next time I hear Buffalo radio announcers ready to go over the Falls because EJ had a tough day, I'm going to listen to WEEI to feel better.

I was sneaking peaks at the Raiders-Pats* game this past Sunday and saw Brady missing some targets and getting poor protection. Has the season of his decline arrived ? I think it is too early to tell. But I will allow myself a smile on Oct 12, if we beat the Pats* and own sole possession of first place in the AFCE.

i'm not going to say that brady is over...but so far this year, he's looking human. the pats have drawn a relatively easy opening few weeks, playing the dolphins and losing on the road, beating up on a vikings team with no answer at qb, and barely squeaking by oakland.

it looks like it might be happening boys. brady's slide may have begun.

- Tom Brady is no longer Tom Brady. He's hitting the wall.

- Brady looks only to one or two receivers and that's it. He either hates all the other guys or has no confidence in them. Amendola has like 16 yards receiving because Brady refuses to go to him.

- The offensive line stinks. Can't generate a running game so it all falls on the QB. Protection is horrible. Calls to bring in Richie Incognito!

- Play calling is a joke.

- The total surrounding cast for Tommy Boy is substandard.

- Gronk is not healthy.

Love it, though it sounds an awful lot like Bills' fans....,

Go Bills!

had to repeat this

Give Tom Sammy Watkins, Mike Williams, Robert Woods, CJ Spiller, and Fred Jackson then see what kind of numbers he would put up. I bet he'd still be lauded as Tom Terrific right now.

OK!

Seriously, though, we really need to steal one in two weeks.

I wonder if she told him how to dance at Carnival?