Eagles CB Cary Williams calls out Chip Kelly

YoloinOhio

you can't claim much credit to a team in the first year. He had loads of talent and got lucky with Files.

Loads of talent--they went 4-12 the year before Kelly arrived. And now they are 3-0. Yep, "everyone" knows he's a sham. Great post.

And why is it that every other team gets "lucky" with a QB, like Seattle getting lucky with Wilson, but the Bills never do? Are you sure it's luck?

Edited by mannc

lets see GAMES are 60 minutes ..defense approximately 30 minutes ,offense 30 ... plays take roughly 11 seconds to complete .the rest of the time is used waiting ,so he feels he is overworked ,with around 50 defensive snaps .he has to exert himself roughly 10 minutes on sundays

gee CHIP is mean..!... it sucks to be overworked .!

What is he bitching about? I don't really even get it? Everyone already knows Chip Kelly is a sham coach and won't ever bring home the baby. Just like Reid, he'll let them meddle at the top and never take them all the way.

If Chip Kelly is a sham coach. A coach who took his team to the playoffs in his first year, 3-0 in year two what does that make Doug Marrone aka St. Doug?

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

He's going to get a one-way ticket on the DeShaun Jackson express

he had some weird vague personal conduct suspension with the ravens.

i remember after signing his deal with the eagles he missed a ton of OTA time (no big deal) -- cited a wedding (congrats), honeymoon (maybe schedule it better but whatever), going to see his daughters dance recital (way to be part of her life).... and he missed one set of sessions because he claimed he had a dentist appointment. atleast lie and say it was "personal business" or something better than getting your teeth cleaned.

hes also the one that fought with riley cooper at practice after his nonsense

the pats comments you mentioned earlier

im pretty sure hes had a bunch of other things here and there that just add up to "come on man" for me. i dont recall the specifics though, just feel like i remember that sentiment

he had some weird vague personal conduct suspension with the ravens.

i remember after signing his deal with the eagles he missed a ton of OTA time (no big deal) -- cited a wedding (congrats), honeymoon (maybe schedule it better but whatever), going to see his daughters dance recital (way to be part of her life).... and he missed one set of sessions because he claimed he had a dentist appointment. atleast lie and say it was "personal business" or something better than getting your teeth cleaned.

hes also the one that fought with riley cooper at practice after his nonsense

the pats comments you mentioned earlier

im pretty sure hes had a bunch of other things here and there that just add up to "come on man" for me. i dont recall the specifics though, just feel like i remember that sentiment

the Chipster doesn't strike me as someone who keeps guys around who don't buy in. He sounds like a goner as soon as he can adequately replace him.