Peyton is my Man Crush

TheBackupQB

I remember him lumbering around the left end going away from the scoreboard at the Ralph a few years back. It looked like he was half trying to score and half run out the clock as he plodded on without a single defender in sight.

I remember him lumbering around the left end going away from the scoreboard at the Ralph a few years back. It looked like he was half trying to score and half run out the clock as he plodded on without a single defender in sight.

That was one of those all-time lows-- Manning runs 50 yards on a naked bootleg for a TD. Ranked up there with Pennington giving Eddie Robinson the dead leg (might have been in the same season).

Brady & Manning look old now. Manning has more natural talent so his decline is less notable but age is setting in & affecting their games.

He looked pretty good on that last drive!

But I agree, Father Time is undefeated and we want to be part of the next generation of QB studs. There are a lot of top guys getting to the tipping point.

50 seconds left, 80 yards away, down 8, zero timeouts, in Seattle, against the "Legion of Boom!" and Manning drove the team right down for the tying TD and 2 pointer

But yeah, he's done folks. OH, and he's a choker!

The worst part is that New England* fans get to celebrate twice today.

Luckily New England* is lumbering, slow, and Brady really is just about finished.

Edited by TheFunPolice

He has always been one of my favorite players.

He has more come from behind and game winning drives than any QB in NFL history, he has all the stats and will own just about every passing record when he retires, and he has a Super Bowl ring and took two different teams to the Super Bowl.

But to some he is a "choker." Why? Because he doesn't have ENOUGH Super Bowl rings. This is why I really want to see Denver win it all this season (assuming the Bills don't make it to the Super Bowl), preferably in a rematch with Seattle!

My favorite non-Bill. I love him.

Ditto.

Plays like this are why Brady will always be superior to Manning imo: http://www.csnne.com...y-brady-blocker . Manning has always been too much of coward to do stuff like this. I still remember that game in Atlanta during his 1st season with Denver when he slid in the pocket.

Or this one:

just finished the game and sux that Broncos lost, but that comeback in the 4rth was awesome!

I think the 5 year waiting period for the Hall of Fame should be waived for Payton and be inducted as soon as he retires. Really they should just induct him now. If only we could have convinced him to come here, would have played great in Chan's offense.