Who is TERRIFIED

YoloinOhio

Thank you (at least he did last week against the Swahawks).

If this is the matchup that has people terrified, then I think they're missing the big TE that runs down the middle of the field and has been making huge plays for years going against a team that hasn't stopped a big TE from making huge plays while running down the middle of the field for years.

Go to bb.com and watch any video... This is our time!

The other years they said that, they were mistaken... This is for real for real our time... That's what it should say

What actually has me more concerned is that the Chargers led the NFL in time of possession last season, and just look what they did to the hapless Seahawks. This year they are on track to lead the NFL again in ToP.

Time of possession Seahawks 17:45 vs 42:15 Chargers with 75 total plays vs 40.

Meanwhile the Chargers had 37 rushes for 101 yards, and a measly 2.7 YPC avg. Yet Phillip Rivers could keep the chains moving, and control the game. The Hawks had 13 rushes for 108 yards, an 8.3 YPR average. You figure it out :wacko:

With Ryan Matthews out, i'm worried about Rivers and possibly Gates. None of the edge rushers worry me as Seantrel and Cordy are giving EJ lots of time on the outside. As long as the interior holds up, he'll get a nice pocket. I think Yolo was kidding on the terrified comment.

Rivers is on fire though so front four, please BRING IT. We need it.

With Ryan Matthews out, i'm worried about Rivers and possibly Gates. None of the edge rushers worry me as Seantrel and Cordy are giving EJ lots of time on the outside. As long as the interior holds up, he'll get a nice pocket. I think Yolo was kidding on the terrified comment.

i was part kidding. I'll still be sweating bullets on Sunday. I always do. Regarding that matchup specifically, if it is Henderson v. Freeney, I do worry as he is still a rookie against a proven vet. He has done well so far, but did have help with Wake and I expect they will have a similar plan in place because Freeney can still play. That said, with Ingram out, I am not sure where freeney will line up.

+1. Handling Rivers is going to be the real key.

let Nigel get a firm grasp on the Rivers situation.

and get those hands up defensive line etc ! Edited by 3rdand12