Woods not practicing, ankle - Update: LP Friday

YoloinOhio

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't get all the hogan talk.... Dude is a bum PERIOD... He's a practice player they never shows up come game time.... Really his roster spot is a waste.... I would much rather see Goodwin or maybe even reward dare i say Easley for his special teams play by giving him a few reps when Goodwin needs a breather...

NIeDdah.png

Someone needs to tell Sammy to censor the injury status stuff.

I really don't get all the hogan talk.... Dude is a bum PERIOD... He's a practice player they never shows up come game time.... Really his roster spot is a waste.... I would much rather see Goodwin or maybe even reward dare i say Easley for his special teams play by giving him a few reps when Goodwin needs a breather...

Hogan has made some solid ST plays. I don't see all the hatred of him. He's a good athlete and frankly might have started a few years ago if on the team when the bills boasted one of the crappiest WR corps in the league.

From what I've observed He's seems like a better WR than Easley but here is hoping neither are getting too many snaps at WR this year.

As others have said, give me more Goodwin. Hogan can hand out gatorade to Sammy.

Goodwin would get it to him faster

Someone needs to tell Sammy to censor the injury status stuff.

Hogan has made some solid ST plays. I don't see all the hatred of him. He's a good athlete and frankly might have started a few years ago if on the team when the bills boasted one of the crappiest WR corps in the league.

From what I've observed He's seems like a better WR than Easley but here is hoping neither are getting too many snaps at WR this year.

Goodwin would get it to him faster

Right. What's with callng the guy a bum? Seems to me a fan who goes out of his way to target a role player on a 53 man roster by calling him a bum is silly. I'd agree if he choice was between Hogan and Michael Crabtree (or our own Sammy Watkins), criticism of the hogan choice would be appropriate. I'd bet even Hogan would question that call. But decisions to keep this sort of player on the roster are made by all 32 teams.

Then again, maybe he should send a strongly worded letter to Doug Whaley about Hogan so the bills get this all sorted out the right way.