Power rankings thread- post them here

ESPN:

http://espn.go.com/n...nkings/_/week/9

16th - No Change

The Jets blitzed Kyle Orton at the highest rate of Orton's season Sunday, and Orton finished 6-of-8 for 184 yards and three touchdowns against at least five rushers.

Cold, Hard Football Facts:

7th based on their statistical analysis

http://www.coldhardf...ll/?action=view

Pro Football Reference:

15th based on their "Simple Rating System"

Edited by Dorkington

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NY Daily News power poll. Despite the entire paper calling the Jets the most screwed up team in the NFL they still rank them, #29.

15. (15) Bills (5-3): Maybe it’s time we start taking note of their defense.

Duh! Ya' think??

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1989739

Edited by PromoTheRobot

How come the Bills 3-1 road record doesn't move them up the rankings like it did the Lions Pat?

Oh, I hope Pat isn't insinuating that the Chiefs are gonna beat the Bills

How come the Bills 3-1 road record doesn't move them up the rankings like it did the Lions Pat?

Oh, I hope Pat isn't insinuating that the Chiefs are gonna beat the Bills

Pat Kirwan is one of my favorite commentators, but if you listen to him, he hasn't been completely sold on the Bills, and especially Orton. He's slowly gaining confidence, but his comments early on suggest what's happening in Buffalo is a mirage.

And let's be honest. It is a mirage to some extent. There's no question you'll find Kirwan picking the Chiefs over the Bills when the game comes up in two weeks.

Edited by LABillzFan

Pat Kirwan is one of my favorite commentators, but if you listen to him, he hasn't been completely sold on the Bills, and especially Orton. He's slowly gaining confidence, but his comments early on suggest what's happening in Buffalo is a mirage.

And let's be honest. It is a mirage to some extent. There's no question you'll find Kirwan picking the Chiefs over the Bills when the game comes up in two weeks.

This is entirely fair and sums up my feelings, as well.

If this was in KC I would feel we have a small chance to win. Being at home after a bye week is going to be big for us.

Being at home after a bye week is going to be big for us.

Evidence this year suggests coming off a bye isn't that big of a help. So far, 11 teams have had their bye, and their record coming off the bye is 4-7.

Marrone is 0-1. Which means we should fire Hackett.

the defense is not a mirage and we should be higher based on that alone . We lost our running game so everyone said and then we have our biggest win yet on the road against a great defensive defense fron who was supposed to make life miserable for our QB.

I didn't expect us to jump into the top ten but the Lions are 8th up from 12th having played since we beat them Vikings,Saints ,,Falcons and all three are ranked below us now . Our only loss since we played them have been to the Pats.

No movement at all simply doesnt add up

You ready for that pass rush, Bills Mafia?

You can take that question two ways. Are we ready to see the Bills pass rush dominate the Chiefs? Or, are we ready to see the Chiefs pass rush against our bad O-line. Either way it will be a good day for the sack stats on both teams.

Boy I hope Fred Jackson is ready to return.

I keep seeing this name even in the national media

being of Sicilian heritage I really don't like the name BillsMafia.

back in the day 1980's you'd never have said that word in public.

you'd find a nasty package on your doorstep.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever