Teams Starting 2-0

CountryCletus

Before we start talking Playoffs, as many others have said, we just need the BILLS to handle their week 3 opponent...but I'll say this, in those previous years the BILLS were a "surprising" 3-0 to even us as fans...but many here, saw the talent and saw how the BILLS are just "different" this year than in many others. This year, I truly believed that if the QB play was sufficient, not great or amazing, just sufficient the BILLS are a playoff team in every other aspect...this year, it *feels* like they have it to get to the playoffs and who knows from there...remember the Giants limping in to the playoffs at 8-8 to and then to face the 19-0 Patsies only to win the Super Bowl? But, this team has a Seattle feel to it, not last year's team but two years ago, a good Defense, a good running game, (so far at least) good Special Teams and if, it's a huge a*s IF, the QB play can be equally decent there really is no telling how far the team can go...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills have been 2-0 FIVE times, in fact, during the 14 year futility run.

It's part of their charm - not just bad, but with occasional flashes of hope to get the hook a little deeper in our mouths. :wallbash:

really, we are probably the biggest contributor to that stat not being more skewed towards the playoffs like my gut says it should be. 5 times in 14 years.... jeeeeze....

I wonder if there's any positive correlation with winning games at the beginning of the season vs. the end of the season.

So, we know that teams who win in week 1 and week 2 make the playoffs 63.3% of the time. What about teams who win in week 11 and week 14?

Anyone can use stats to make their own argument seem valid....

Teams that win weeks 1-16 make the playoffs 100% of the time....