Jerry Sullivan......always negative

chef4131

I found Jerry's column notes left on table.

Bills suck ..... should have listened to me .... Bills are playing down to opponent level .... should have listened to me .... front office sucks .... should have listened to me ... Bills got breaks .... should have listened to me .... it is all about me .... Bills suck.

Look, I'll say this in Sully's defense:

When he is negative, he is often right. Behind a pessimist is a dissapointed optimist. I get the feeling that hi heart has been broken along with all of ours, and unlike us he doesn't have the luxury of looking away.

In addition, read the article he wrote this morning. It was one of the most positive things I've seen him write.

Edited by Whitewalker Merriman

When he is negative, he is often right. Behind a pessimist is a dissapointed optimist. I get the feeling that hi heart has been broken along with all of ours, and unlike us he doesn't have the luxury of looking away.

In addition, read the article he wrote this morning. It was one of the most positive things I've seen him write.

Ef that he is NE fan at hear. Bosox Pats, Bruins. He is a hack period. If he was any good he would have left Buffalo at the first opportunity. He isn't and he couldn't. He is a douche. Period.

Nah. I remember not long after he came to Buffalo he was brought in by my high school to judge some kind of basketball-related contest (might have been a slam dunk contest?). The whole idea was that it was supposed to be fun (and it might have had some charity-related angle to it). So all of the judges, except Jerry, got into the spirit of the occasion and generally awarded 8s, 9s, and 10s to the competitors. Jerry gave 3s.