Best CB option to shadow Wallace?

RCOHEN13

With Gilmore coming back from a hammy, and Mcluvin struggling a bit in week 1, i really hope its Corey Graham shadowing Wallce today. Graham is used to playing in big games, and came up big last week and also has the hands to make an int if ball is up for grabs. If Gilmore was fully healthy, MAYBE i'd use him, but i dont think he's a true shutdown corner to begin with and if with a hammy injury, i fear him getting beat on a double move and pulling up lame and giving up a 65 yard score and gets roasted by Wallace. A play like that could change the outlook of the game.

Outside of Wallace, (on O) no one fears me. We are much better suited to stuffing the run than NE was and have rattled Tannehill quite easily b4. If we bend but dont break again, we should be able to win this game and possibly, quite handily. Dont think it will be "blowout" but i could see us coming into 4th with 20-10 and keeping it reasonably comfortable all 4th and let the Ralph ENJOY a win that's not a game that comes down to last play.

Wish i could be there, gonna come down from Florida later in yr for a game as i do every yr and also see us squish the fish in Miami on the thursday night game later this yr. Would love to see the fans in crowd be ALL over Tannehill especially in 4th quarter with us having nice lead and constantly putting pressure on him!

i;d rather have a guy a touch slower in Graham who READS WR's better than doesnt have to rely on catchup speed, give him a little cushion and if they throw short to him, Graham is a great tackler and can limit YAC and has the ability to stay with Wallace and actually make a play on ball. Mcluvin can go step for step with him but will whiff on a jump ball and it somehow falls in Wallace hands for long TD. Graham is by far our craftiest CB and on deep balls, Wallace should be double teamed ANYWAY, no matter who is CB. Their other WR's, Hartline, Gibson wont strike fear in any secondary and can easily be straight man coverage. 1 Safety should be close to box and help out with run game and short dup off to RB's or H-back/TE Clay and other should be playing high and shifted over a bit to Wallace's side.

The key to winning this game will be limiting the big play. Wallace is only game changer who can deep u from anywhere on field. He must be watched and Graham is our safest CB. I'd love that to be Gilmore but he's been around long enough to start thinking he is a solid starting level CB but is not an all pro shutdown #1 CB team invested a top 10 overall pick in.

Today is the day the front four has to generate the Pass Rush and not give Tannehill the time to throw the football. The DBs are not even in the picture today. It is the day Mario and Hughes earn their contracts.

Who is the #2 WR and the TE in Miami.

Today is the day the front four has to generate the Pass Rush and not give Tannehill the time to throw the football. The DBs are not even in the picture today. It is the day Mario and Hughes earn their contracts.

Hartline is the te I believe. Nvm he's a wr. Classy is their te.

Edited by The Wiz

Brian Hartline and Charles Clay. Didn't Hartline have a career day vs Buffalo a couple years back?

Wallace is the only WR that I worry about on the Phins. They should be rolling a safety his way most of the day and make someone else beat them. As such I'm not too worried about who has him deep, either Gilmore or McKelvin can do that job with help.