Riddle time. But not just any kind of riddle...

The Dean

OK, I'm really using this thread to see if anyone knows what sub-genre the following riddles belong. These riddles typically ask :What's the difference between..." And the choices given are very dissimilar from one another in may respects. The answer involves the teller giving part of the answer that describes one of the items (and that is typically clean) and relies on the audience to fill in the remaining of the answer, which is a twist on the provided part of the answer (typically not so clean).. As this is all confusing, let me provide a few well-known examples:

Q What's the difference between a pickpocket and a peeping tom?

A, A pickpocket snatches watches.

Now, sometimes people ruin this type of riddle by actually giving the entire answer...but that sort of deflates the comedic effect, IMO, The rest of the answer is obviously: "a peeping tom watches snatches". The peeping tom in this example is not a reference to DC Tom--just so we're clear.

Another:

Q. What's the difference between pygmies and a women's track team?

A. Pygmies are cunning runts.

See how that works? OK, one more.

A. What's the difference between an epileptic raw bar server and a prostitute with diarrhea?

Q. An epileptic raw bar server shucks between fits.

Add some some more! And, if you know, what specifically are these riddles called?

What's the difference between Roast Beef and Pea Soup

Anyone can Roast Beef

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's the difference between Princess Diana and Casper the ghost?

Casper can go through walls.

Edited by The Poojer

i have a good one but i think it would get me banned

Roll the dice! Remember, you dont have to post the dirty part...unless both parts are dirty. Hmmm. Interesting. Now I have to know.

it has to do with parsley

A classic. But of a slightly different genre, I think. And, for what it's worth, I typically eat the parsley garnish on my plate.

Similar joke about Oprah and a bowling ball.