Top 5 things you'd like to see at the home opener

yall

Now that we've gotten the big road monkey off our back, we can look forward to the home opener. For me it's the most fun game of the year, regardless of the opponent. The weather is usually gorgeous, there is a positive buzz in the lots, and being early in the season, the female fans tend to dress provocatively. :P

So, with all of that being said, here are the top 5 things I'd like to see at the home opener against Miami:

5. Good weather.

4. The D really applying pressure to Miami - I think we can really rack up some sacks.

3. An energized crowd. See the Seattle/GB game the other night and tell me that fans can't have an impact on the game.

2. Continued growth from EJ. Yesterday was a great start to a season, and Rome wasn't built in a day. I'm sure we can expect bumps along the way, but having another solid outing from EJ in front of the hometown crowd would be fantastic.

and #1.....

I'd love it if at some point during the game, they were showing random shots of people attending the game, and one of them happened to be of Terry and Kim Pegula. The place might seriously go nuts.

GO BILLS!

and #1.....

I'd love it if at some point during the game, they were showing random shots of people attending the game, and one of them happened to be of Terry and Kim Pegula. The place might seriously go nuts.

GO BILLS!

The place would erupt......

The place would erupt......

Put it this way, by today, the trust should have a pretty damn good idea which bid they will be accepting. It wouldn't be a stretch to think that if it's Pegula that they might invite him to attend the home opener. And if so, why not a teaser shot on our brand new JumboTron?

Now that we've gotten the big road monkey off our back, we can look forward to the home opener. For me it's the most fun game of the year, regardless of the opponent. The weather is usually gorgeous, there is a positive buzz in the lots, and being early in the season, the female fans tend to dress provocatively. :P

So, with all of that being said, here are the top 5 things I'd like to see at the home opener against Miami:

5. Good weather.

4. The D really applying pressure to Miami - I think we can really rack up some sacks.

3. An energized crowd. See the Seattle/GB game the other night and tell me that fans can't have an impact on the game.

2. Continued growth from EJ. Yesterday was a great start to a season, and Rome wasn't built in a day. I'm sure we can expect bumps along the way, but having another solid outing from EJ in front of the hometown crowd would be fantastic.

and #1.....

GO BILLS!

If I recall correctly, the Pats barely touched Tanny yesterday. I think their offensive line woes have been shored up. I think our front four will still get there enough, but I'm not expecting a 6 sack game.

I'd like to see the reaction at the Ralph if they showed a pic of Bon Jovi, or played one of his putrid songs. That'd be funny.

My 5 (a win is implied, so I left it out):

5- no Bills turnovers

4- many sacks

3- big day for CJ

2- no injuries

1- Hello NFL, please meet Sammy Watkins