Did anybody watch Dolphins v Pats?

The Big Cat

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw the Fish/Pats game. NE looked like they were in preseason mode. They looked bad. Poor tackling - lots of broken tackles by Fish RBs. NE has Julian Edelman as a receiver and that's about it. Brady was rusty and looked out of sync pretty much all game. Miami did pressure Brady but much came late in the game when NE was down by 10 pts. Wake did sack Brady and cause a fumble in the first half. I expect the Bills to have the same kind of game plan offensively against the Fish. Defensively they need to focus on RB Moreno and limit his production. Wallace is their go to WR. This game is certainly winnable for the Bills. They need to go out and execute.

Saw the Fish/Pats game. NE looked like they were in preseason mode. They looked bad. Poor tackling - lots of broken tackles by Fish RBs. NE has Julian Edelman as a receiver and that's about it. Brady was rusty and looked out of sync pretty much all game. Miami did pressure Brady but much came late in the game when NE was down by 10 pts. Wake did sack Brady and cause a fumble in the first half. I expect the Bills to have the same kind of game plan offensively against the Fish. Defensively they need to focus on RB Moreno and limit his production. Wallace is their go to WR. This game is certainly winnable for the Bills. They need to go out and execute.

I hope it is LOUD there! Tannehill had a tough outing the last time he was at RWS. Let's hope he continues to fear the Ralph.

Before we bury the Pats and elevate the Dols, that Miami heat and them running the no-huddle are killers. But the Pats are definitely on the downside.

Correct. It has always been very difficult for northern teams to win in South Florida (and Tampa) in September. You could look it up.

Miami has a new offense, and brand new offensive line... we have a brand new defense.

I'm not confident in looking back at last year's games to make predictions.

I don't know...

While I agree you can't base everything on last year the Fish beat NE at home 24-20 last year, and they beat them 33-20 this year...NE had a blocked punt early that basically gave Miami a TD...So the results were awfully similar to last years game...

The Bills Defensive personnel gave Miami fits last year, and they (The Bills) have only gotten better on that side of the ball...EJ is better than Thad no matter what anyone thinks about EJ...And now we have Sammy and Mike Williams on Offense...Not to mention Boobie...If anything I think the Bills have improved more than the Fish...Not saying it's going to be another shutout...Miami is a tough team...But I think this is a good match-up for the Bills still...And as long as they don't turn the ball over, and they keep Knowshon in check, the Bills should win this game... B-)

Wilfork is super fat and got pushed around, at his age its appears to be difficult to come back from season ending injury and he struggled along with the rest of the middle of Pats D. Their offensive line, if not fixed will be shredded by Kyle and Marcel inside, it will be awesome.

Pretty sure last year isn't this year. 5 new starters. They are much better than last year. I think out OLs are about even. The bears run d/Lbs are among the leagues worst

Thats HIGHLY unrealistic or likely but is possible I suppose.

5 all new Olineman typically will need 6 or 7 games to gel at minimum.

I don't think the Pats were ready/ capable in game 1. We will see for sure this week!

Miami has a new offense, and brand new offensive line... we have a brand new defense.

I'm not confident in looking back at last year's games to make predictions.

we do not have a brand new defense we have the same D with a new DC and some tweaks to scheme

I didn't watch the game, but the local radio yahoos continue to focus on the loss of Logan Mankins and the play of the NE offensive line. Sounds as though Miami out-coached NE and dominated the second half. Great test for our o-line to come up big.

It sounds like the OL for NE was really bad and Brady was under pressure and getting hit all day. Even a HOF QB is going to have issues with that kind of protection and he was probably afraid of getting hurt.

Thats HIGHLY unrealistic or likely but is possible I suppose.

5 all new Olineman typically will need 6 or 7 games to gel at minimum.

I don't think the Pats were ready/ capable in game 1. We will see for sure this week!

What's highly unrealistic or likely?

See my link above. With applause from Giselle, the beard is gone.

LOL

Tom:

I was really pissed off this morning.

Good thing he didn't cut himself while shaving .....

http://www.csnne.com/blog/patriots-talk/belichick-miami-heat-factored-o-line-management

For most of the week leading up to the game in Miami, Belichick and his players insisted that the heat in South Florida would not be much of a factor. While Belichick stuck to that opinion on Monday, he did say that the weather conditions played a role in how he and his staff configured the playing time for the team's offensive linemen.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever