What will the Nattering Nabobs of Negativity say this week?

racecitybills

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They won, but I didn't see substantial improvement in any 1 areas that tells me they are near the corner that needs turning. I hope the Oline penalties reflect a new combination and a reflection of guys who have to reach bc they are not quick enough.

• Fred has lost a step, too old...should have gotten in.
  • Kyle Williams...no yards after the catch?
  • EJ to Woods...circus catches are for clowns!
  • Chandler, if you're gonna take 15, you better cripple your man.
  • We're not on pace to match last year's sack total...going backwards!
  • Only 23 scored in perfect weather...what's gonna happen in December?
  • :P :P :P

You know Dean, I have to say that Chandler needs a few big games to get me back in his corner. He had a great block on EJ's TD trot, but he just drops too many balls. A great TE would make us exponentially better.

I agree. Jordan Cameron talks not going well in Cleveland. Maybe Pegs will buy him for us.

I hate this guy and stopped following him, but someone I follow RTd him-

@nfldraftscout No doubt Bills & EJ impressed,but I'd pick CHI to beat them again, head to head, 10 times out of 10"

I agree. Jordan Cameron talks not going well in Cleveland. Maybe Pegs will buy him for us.

I hate this guy and stopped following him, but someone I follow RTd him-

@nfldraftscout No doubt Bills & EJ impressed,but I'd pick CHI to beat them again, head to head, 10 times out of 10"

Safe bet as they don't play again this year, unless it's in the SB.

Quality road win versus a good offense. EJ looked bad but he hid not lose the game. If we can continue to run and play defense team may get interesting.

Seriously, you think he looked BAD? What game were you watching?

Bills still LACK a TE!

Seriously, you think he looked BAD? What game were you watching?

They can't help themselves Dean

Seems like Nick Mendola is the early leader, he almost sounds bitter that the Bills won: Nick Mendola's Reaction to the Game

No, he's keeping it real by saying the Oline needs to improve and quick! Cameron Wake is coming to town

Complaints will include, (but not limited to); Cutler Sucks, EJ was average, McKelvin Sucks, Chicago can't stop the run, wait until we play XXX, we had to make some miracle catches to win... Anyway, gutsy performance in a hostile environment..and they won, just like they were supposed to.