Game Balls Today

26CornerBlitz

I didn't touch this board during the whole game. I consider it bad luck to even come to this place on game day. Game ball to everyone that thought we should start Tuel or Orton, you haters need a new hobby. I hope make the playoffs. Hackett called a good game, EJ played a good game and we didn't have Gillmore. WE BEAT THE BEARS AND EJ PLAYED WELL.

Glad i'm not the only one who thinks this. It seems like every time I come on here during the game, something bad happens.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Colton Schmidt, Corey Graham, Fred Jackson, and Dan Carpenter all get game balls.

If Freddy gets a game ball so does Spiller and Dixon. Freddy made one great play. He looked off and slow most the game. Spiller put a TD on the board and started that final drive off with a big run. Dixon had a big play too. The game ball should be to the RB core, not just Freddy.

Game balls...RB group, EJ, Woods, Graham, Carpenter.

Graham. What a clutch performance! Great pick up by Whaley. DL, Woods and Robey. We also have a Hell of a punter! EJ played a solid game. Give him some credit!

You are correct. Gutsy performance by Spiller today, grinding out the yardage. But that was one clutch play by Fred when it counted.

You are correct. Gutsy performance by Spiller today, grinding out the yardage. But that was one clutch play by Fred when it counted.

True on CJ. I was pissed when he went out of bounds at the end of the first half, but he made some clutch plays. Big plays,on the ground all game - Boobie, Fred and CJ.

Lotta guys played well.

Graham was my MVP.

Woods was terrific.

McLuvin, although he dropped that INT he needs to make, makes the biggest play of the game probably, forcing the Marshall fumble early.

Schmidt and Gay and Carpenter as kickers did everything we wanted.

EJ did what we needed him to do.

Fred Ex made his veteran presence felt.

Glenn is an elite LT.

Hackett, Marrone, and Whaley get game balls for getting this team deep and ready.

Schwartz and defense as a whole. Great play calling, and comimg up big when they had to without much help from offense. Half of the 20 regulation time points came off turnovers. And over time they made a critical stop getting the ball back on bears first possession. Spikes owns the middle, bears gave up and strictly went outside ... Nice when you can make them predictable. Graham looked like a pro bowler. To hold that high powered team to 20 in over 4 quarters in the road without much help from offense speaks volumes. Could be better than last year's D.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Schwartz and defense as a whole. Great play calling, and comimg up big when they had to without much help from offense. Half of the 20 regulation time points came off turnovers. And over time they made a critical stop getting the ball back on bears first possession. Spikes owns the middle, bears gave up and strictly went outside ... Nice when you can make them predictable. Graham looked like a pro bowler. To hold that high powered team to 20 in over 4 quarters in the road without much help from offense speaks volumes. Could be better than last year's D.

Did they stop the screen even once? They'd better get that straightened out this week.

Robert woods- what a monster. Blocking, big catches, special teams

EJ - Great composure, didnt panic. One bad pass

Corey Graham - Probably THE game ball. What an asset for us to have. We would have been in BIG trouble if it wasnt for him.

Freddy - Because I love him and is THE man

LVP:

The refs (was I the only one, but it was like the twightlight zone)

D-Line - expect more out of all them

The D-line was phenomenal. They kept the pressure on Cutler all day, forcing him to make erratic throws. Those INTs were directly due to the pressure applied by Mario and Hughes. Give credit to that line.

True on CJ. I was pissed when he went out of bounds at the end of the first half, but he made some clutch plays. Big plays,on the ground all game - Boobie, Fred and CJ.

Also one must note that on Freddie's play, the OL did a fantastic job to give him such an open lane. He was already 15-20 yards downfield before a Bear defender touched him.