Gilmore inactive

FluffHead

The Bills were full of hype onthis guy...shutdown corner and all that. It now appears he is injury prone, and not going to be the impact player we thought. He never looked good last year.....although he showed heart playing with the club, I mean cast, on his hand. Lets hope he repairs and can contribute this year. But, he is not going to get the big bucks he is hoping with the kind of seasons he is having.

Agreed, just gotta smack Cutler.

No question...Hit Cutler enough to rattle him and regardless of all the other factors this game swings towards the Bills in a big way...If they can get to him and get a couple turnovers on D they have a chance... B-)

Crap. After he practised on Friday, I thought he had a chance. I'd love to see him at least available. Brooks is gonna be the first man up, and you know the DB's are gonna be getting a workout with Marshall and Alshon. Might get a chance to see what Cockrell is made of.

Of 22 expected starters, one guy is out. Two if you count Kiko. This isn't exactly an injury bug situation yet.

Yeah, but having our #1 CB out in the game where we play against arguably the best WR corp for the season is a bit of a bummer.

Yeah, but having our #1 CB out in the game where we play against arguably the best WR corp for the season is a bit of a bummer.

Yes it certainly is !

If i see 33 covering ( ? ) either Marshall or Alshon i am going to start throwing things early into the game !

damn that Gilmore !!

I'd argue that's Leonidas McMumbles.

It is today thats for sure

Hope Graham gets the matchup