• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Firing Wade

Hiring Greggo

Getting rid of Bledsoe and giving the job to JP without competition.

Hiring Marv as GM

Putting Trent back in after a concussion when he was not ready

Sticking with Dick Jauron for so long

Buffy getting caught on tape talking crap about Fitzy and being forced to release him as a result.

Not paying a sniper to off Jerry Sullivan :bag:

Well if we didn't trade back into the first for JP, we could have used that pick the next year for Aaron Rodgers.

Of course, Rodgers didn't play his first 3 years. I'm given how patient fans are now, we'd all be cool with that. :)

And don't forget Leif Larson over Tom Brady in the 6th. Let's make ourselves miserable!!!

Edited by C.Biscuit97

Its a rolled over series of mistakes. I didn't want mark Anderson. I wanted cliff avril. I wanted Daryl smith last year. We could have fed Jackson, marshawn and jBell. We could have saved money taking the hit all in 2013 for Fitz, kept David Nelson on PUP or even IR, never drafted Spiller, Maybin, or EJ. Kept Poz, kept Whitner, kept Dwan Edwards, Geoff Hangartner and never even say the name Kolb. I would have tossed Troup quicker, not resign Branch, look for a bit arse NT under 23 and than tell Byrd he is welcome to resign with us because I'd have found a QB, probably Russ Wilson because the guy played highly for 5 years - and I am not a Wilson fan all that much.

My favorite "gaffe," as defined as an embarrassing remark, was Ralph saying he had to sell a couple of his Monet's to sign Andre Reed to an extension. Talk about a rich, out of touch a-hole.

Edited by Wiz

My favorite "gaffe," as defined as an embarrassing remark, was Ralph saying he had to sell a couple of his Monet's to sign Andre Reed to an extension. Talk about a rich, out of touch a-hole.

Do you feel better now. It's because of Mr. Wilson we have a team now and in the future.Without him we wouldn't have a team and TSW wouldn't exist.

Do you feel better now. It's because of Mr. Wilson we have a team now and in the future.Without him we wouldn't have a team and TSW wouldn't exist.

Wilson was one of the worst owners in NFL history. Not moving the franchise is one of the few good decisions he ever made.

Not letting Flutie play in the playoffs and then not giving him the Job and instead going to Rob Johnson. I think that decision set this team back by many many years. Flutie was not the greatest QB, but he knew how to WIN ball games. Team members appreciate that he puts them in with a chance to win.

I'm pretty sure Mike Mularkey running Eric Moulds out of town is up there.

But buddy's phone call re Fitz was pretty bad, too.

Wait, why am I doing this?

Moulds was done. What did he do after being cut by the Bills....ZIP

Yet, he is in the Hall of Fame. How many posters criticizing him are going to be in their profession's HOF? Rip.

His selection for the HOF is largely for being one of the original founders of the AFL and he is deserving of accolades for that. As far as running a franchise since the merger, he was a miserable failure.

Sorry, Maybin doesn't even crack the top 5.

Mike Williams tops the list

Bledsoe for a first

Passing on Cutler and Ngata for Whitner

Okay, Maybin is 4th

What?

Whitner wasn't the perfect pick, but he was productive. Maybin was useless.

If you're going to judge a selection based on players we passed on, Orakpo was a consensus pick who plays the same position as Maybin whom we passed on. Cushing, Harvin, and Mack are other Pro Bowlers we passed on in favor of Maybin, if you want to use the "should have drafted x instead" argument.

Bledsoe wasn't worth a first round pick, but he was productive and kept the team (with an incredibly shallow roster offensively) competitive.

I really don't see the logic behind your post, especially the claim that the Whitner pick was a bigger failure than the Maybin selection.

Watching the Seahawks- Packers game and watching "beast mode" in action, reminded me how our FO traded Marshawn away for a '4th' round draft pick and a conditional 5th or 6th. On NFL Network tonight, Michael Bennett says he and his Super Bowl champion Seahawks' teammates voted ML their "most indispensable player." Nice. This undervalued trade is one of dozens of curious moves that have kept the Bills stuck in neutral.

With 14 years of playoff drought, what's your favorite OBD F.O gaffe? Okay, other than Aaron Maybin!!!

WOW this could take weeks .... It would be hindsight but if we stuck with Bledsoe and drafted Aaron Rodgers instead of tradeding that pick for JP.

How about drafting TJ Graham when they probably meant to draft TY Hilton.

or Russell Wilson

Firing Wade

Hiring Greggo

Getting rid of Bledsoe and giving the job to JP without competition.

Hiring Marv as GM

Putting Trent back in after a concussion when he was not ready

Sticking with Dick Jauron for so long

Buffy getting caught on tape talking crap about Fitzy and being forced to release him as a result.

Not paying a sniper to off Jerry Sullivan :bag:

?