Police issued 33 citations for open containers

Well, I am thinking anyone parking in your lot is just an idiot, as do the cops.....hence the ticket.

Seriously, what is the actual rule? We park in ECC , cross Abbott to the stadium. I always have two beers on my way to the stadium( I like to stop and talk to drunks).Last year right in front of gates I had a question for a cop, talked to him for 5 minutes all the while finishing my Genny...not a peep.

In the can or in a cup?

Well, I am thinking anyone parking in your lot is just an idiot, as do the cops.....hence the ticket.

Seriously, what is the actual rule? We park in ECC , cross Abbott to the stadium. I always have two beers on my way to the stadium( I like to stop and talk to drunks).Last year right in front of gates I had a question for a cop, talked to him for 5 minutes all the while finishing my Genny...not a peep.

Perhaps they thought the Genny was punishment enough.

force of habit. we were heading towards the stadium and everyone grabbed "one for the road." nobody got ticketed (surprisingly) but i could see how it could happen. 33 seems low imo, could have been hundreds if they wanted to really stick it to people

Because the "beer" inside SUCKS. The two beers that were palatable were removed (Guinness & Smithwicks) - at least in pre-season. Ralph Wilson Jr. Stadium has to be the only professional stadium in the USA that doesn't have at least a few craft beer selections. It's a joke, actually.

This post provided me with a good laugh !!!

Why are people who park in my lot idiots? Edited by Hammered a Lot

Wasn't that "family day" too?

of alcohol in public areas (sidewalks, right of way, roads) during the preseason Bucs vs Bills game. I just don't understand why people have to have a beer in hand when they walk to the game. The Bills have recently added 55 ($9.00) beer only lines to take care of your drinking needs!

Why are people who park in my lot idiots?

because thats where TBDers park, and according to Tom we are all idiots no??? :nana:

Was just kidding Hammer, love your lot, we just always have a big group and to tough to get them them motivated enough to get to your lot before it is filled up!

In the can or in a cup?

In can, never have had an issue

Perhaps they thought the Genny was punishment enough.

I know, it is God awful but i drank Genny in the can when we broke the Dolphins streak, then did not until the game we best the Pats a few years back...still hoping in brings back some magic

Edited by plenzmd1