TBDAHOT #15 Food list

Just Jack

Truck is nearly loaded for the trip. I gotta get back to a few of you on meat.

I also had to replace my phone recently. I thought I had it backed up correctly with phone numbers but half of my numbers were with Verizon and half with Google - so I lost a bunch of numbers including many of ya'll. I will put my number up closer to the game for any who do not have it.

I got your PM, rough day yesterday and didn't get a chance to reply. Am glad to see that everything is alright!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything I can do to help - lemme know.

I am hoping this means you can stop by the TBDHOT.

We know he likes wine but we could always bring some cigars! :lol:

I have some Apple Pie moonshine - the same as last year that I will probably throw in the truck. I am not worried about you becoming aggressive.

I'm more concerned with going Ray Rice than Mike Tyson... Lol...

Disclaimer: I have never in my life abused a woman....

I'm more concerned with going Ray Rice than Mike Tyson... Lol...

Disclaimer: I have never in my life abused a woman....

In PPP FF this week I was matched up against Fred's Stiffarm. I renamed my team Ray's Left Hook. It makes for a better matchup title.

Anyway, we're too mellow of a group here to be all aggressive and there isn't anyone to fight!

In PPP FF this week I was matched up against Fred's Stiffarm. I renamed my team Ray's Left Hook. It makes for a better matchup title.

Anyway, we're too mellow of a group here to be all aggressive and there isn't anyone to fight!

True! I am soft as baby crap!

I just went through the freezer and found some venison/leek summer sausage... How many should I bring? I have two out now...

I'll have enough hot dogs for before and after the game. They are natural casing hot dogs, but I know Aussie is bringing Sahlens, so we should be covered to meet every hot dog lover's needs.

I'll have a couple dozen burger patties. Also have 16/each of burger and dog buns.

Again, bringing a large bag of Kingsford.

Don't be afraid to bring a bag. If we have more than we need, there are TBD'ers who tailgate at Hammer's Lot every week that can use it.

Edited by Gugny

I'll have enough hot dogs for before and after the game. They are natural casing hot dogs, but I know Aussie is bringing Sahlens, so we should be covered to meet every hot dog lover's needs.

I'll have a couple dozen burger patties. Also have 16/each of burger and dog buns.

Again, bringing a large bag of Kingsford.

Don't be afraid to bring a bag. If we have more than we need, there are TBD'ers who tailgate at Hammer's Lot every week that can use it.

Who has the skinless wieners??? My kids laugh at those every time they see them in the store... It's great

Who has the skinless wieners??? My kids laugh at those every time they see them in the store... It's great

Tops has the skinless hotdogs. You buy them right at the deli.

This is going to be a good one to go to. All that has happened this past week with the sale & such, perfect almost October football weather, both teams coming off of wins. Have fun everybody at Hammer's tailgate. We got about 20 people coming, we will be in the Bills lot off of Southwestern. Maybe I will take a stroll over, I would love to meet some of you guys/gals. Hard to find the time though, especially with the 9am start. Anyways have fun & be safe!

Tops has the skinless hotdogs. You buy them right at the deli.

This is going to be a good one to go to. All that has happened this past week with the sale & such, perfect almost October football weather, both teams coming off of wins. Have fun everybody at Hammer's tailgate. We got about 20 people coming, we will be in the Bills lot off of Southwestern. Maybe I will take a stroll over, I would love to meet some of you guys/gals. Hard to find the time though, especially with the 9am start. Anyways have fun & be safe!

We'll be there well before 9AM - come early!

There are 11 of us in the Rockpile secton this year. Youngest daughter Kalene (Babyrock) and son-in-law Jamie are veterans, the rest are TBD rookies (not Bills rookies).

We will have burgers, dogs, snacks, plates, napkins, buns, beer, and more.

Only need grill space!

I have Mead's stromboli and tailgate oven and plan to arrive when the lot opens at 6:45. I will have the breakfast stromboli ready to go by 8. I am bringing ropes of sweet and spicy homemade Italian sausage. I'll make up some peppers and onions to go with it.

I am looking forward to meeting all of you as I missed last year's festivities. I'll have a fish fan with me, but he is good people and knows football as well as anyone that I know. I have been trying to get him to come over from the dark side, but he is true to his team and I can certainly respect that.

I have Mead's stromboli and tailgate oven and plan to arrive when the lot opens at 6:45. I will have the breakfast stromboli ready to go by 8. I am bringing ropes of sweet and spicy homemade Italian sausage. I'll make up some peppers and onions to go with it.

I am looking forward to meeting all of you as I missed last year's festivities. I'll have a fish fan with me, but he is good people and knows football as well as anyone that I know. I have been trying to get him to come over from the dark side, but he is true to his team and I can certainly respect that.

A fish fan? Let's put him on the grill :lol:

A fish fan? Let's put him on the grill :lol:

How do you guys like your fish? I do not believe he is sushi grade, so we should err towards a little extra done on par with his football team on Sunday! I believe Hammer's grill is big enough.... :thumbsup:

Edited by Flutie Flakes

How do you guys like your fish? I do not believe he is sushi grade, so we should err towards a little extra done on par with his football team on Sunday! I believe Hammer's grill is big enough.... :thumbsup:

I don't know... I have 50-60 ears of corn to grill.... For a squished dolphin, I will make some room