Final Cuts for All 32 Teams... getting to 53

Nanker

Meachem sucks but sad to hear about Bailey. Probably the end for him. A future Hall of Famer.

I don't get all the Shaw love but as a developmental qb, sure why not?

The Bengals cut Still with the news that his daughter is fighting for her life??? Damn, this is why every player should get every penny they can. The NFL is a very dirty business.

Shaw's just a gamer. Very intelligent, uses his athleticism to his advantage since he doesn't have a rocket arm. He's a coach's kid and IMO has a very good grip on the mental side of the game.

As a SC fan, I could never fault him for being too conservative or going for the check downs.

Shaw's just a gamer. Very intelligent, uses his athleticism to his advantage since he doesn't have a rocket arm. He's a coach's kid and IMO has a very good grip on the mental side of the game.

As a SC fan, I could never fault him for being too conservative or going for the check downs.

Solid write up. He seems like the exact opposite of Stephen Garcia haha.

By the way, I love how people act like check downs are a bad thing. Manning & Brady check down all the time.

Solid write up. He seems like the exact opposite of Stephen Garcia haha.

By the way, I love how people act like check downs are a bad thing. Manning & Brady check down all the time.

I should say he just wasn't overly conservative. He knew that if his team was down 10 it was alright to try and push the ball downfield. It didn't always end well, but it wasn't the end of the world either.

Browns released Connor Shaw. Now there's a developmental #3 I would like to see in place of Tuel.

Absolutely. I watched a good amount of SC last year and was hoping he would land here as a UFA. I don't pretend to be a mechanics evaluator and maybe he doesn't project, but he seemed have the genuine leadership qualities you want and the intangibles of a franchise QB. He got it done, playing in the SEC. Unless his film says otherwise, seems like an ideal PS/#3 QB candidate to take a flyer on.

So if The Bills get Rex Grossman, will they have enough Chicago Bears playbooks to study before the season opener?

Rex is Gross man is too far removed from his Bear days to know anything about Marc Trestman's system. He's been with Washington for the last few seasons.

The Bengals cut Still with the news that his daughter is fighting for her life??? Damn, this is why every player should get every penny they can. The NFL is a very dirty business.

Be at ease, my man. He's signed to the Practice Squad and he still gets NFL insurance for her treatment.

Unfortunately, no business takes personal tragedies into account with personnel decisions. :(. I'm not sure that makes them all "very dirty"? The coach said it was a hard cut, and put him on the practice squad. He didn't have a good preseason, and struggled with injuries.