Run the Triple option

EJ flat sucks as a QB throwing the ball, so hell lets line up 2RB's and a FB in the back field and just run the damn ball. No **** it would work better than this **** we have watched all pre season. And as for as Moron and not showing anyone the playbook yet... unless you got Payton Manning coming out of that playbook to play QB, who gives a damn.

EJ flat sucks as a QB throwing the ball, so hell lets line up 2RB's and a FB in the back field and just run the damn ball. No **** it would work better than this **** we have watched all pre season. And as for as Moron and not showing anyone the playbook yet... unless you got Payton Manning coming out of that playbook to play QB, who gives a damn.

I love the bolded part!

That would end his knees for sure.

Wouldn't you need a good OL to do that?

They have a decent OL, they can't block for !@#$ing ever!

EJ could go 0-4 pitching the ball in the triple option and he would say he thought he did a "pretty good job getting the ball to the right people".

IKR. EJ is just another failed attempt by this Organization to find a QB. Can all of them including every damn scout. Its obvious by now they dont' know what a good QB looks like

Cool story, bro. I presume this plan comes with a complement of college defenses to employ it against all season.

WTF do you want them to do? EJ Can't read a defense to save his ass, slow with his reads IF he halfway gets lucky to read a simple D. Then misses Wide open WR's. I mean **** man, what else do you want? The kid is not the !@#$ing answer and now no first round pick next year to possibly correct the issue.

I say do your username about 600x this year and don't let him hardly put the ball in the air.

WTF do you want them to do? EJ Can't read a defense to save his ass, slow with his reads IF he halfway gets lucky to read a simple D. Then misses Wide open WR's. I mean **** man, what else do you want? The kid is not the !@#$ing answer and now no first round pick next year to possibly correct the issue.

I say do your username about 600x this year and don't let him hardly put the ball in the air.

Do you notice a difference in the way you're slamming away at the keyboard, and other people are trying to think out what they say?

I want them to tell their quarterback he is terrible, everyday, mail in the entire season for a shot at the #33 overall pick, and to complain about it all year.