Bills Release Alan Branch After DWI Arrest

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“I’m going to meet with him tomorrow,” Marrone said Saturday night.“I found out somewhere around noon midday. I just had so much on my mind. I tried to call him and couldn’t get ahold of him, so I just got ahold of him some other way through other people and said, ‘I’ll meet with you tomorrow.’ That’s all I know for a fact, I can’t say anything else.”

GONER

Tim Graham@ByTimGraham 9s

NY State Police out of Clarence arrested Alan Branch. I've heard that it was at about 2:30 a.m.

Heard an unsubstantiated rumor this morning that a Bills' player was arrested for DWI. Branch might be the one. We'll see what unfolds.

“I’m going to meet with him tomorrow,” Marrone said Saturday night.“I found out somewhere around noon midday. I just had so much on my mind. I tried to call him and couldn’t get ahold of him, so I just got ahold of him some other way through other people and said, ‘I’ll meet with you tomorrow.’ That’s all I know for a fact, I can’t say anything else.”

GONER

Tim Graham@ByTimGraham 9s

NY State Police out of Clarence arrested Alan Branch. I've heard that it was at about 2:30 a.m.

This is gold...I am going to assume that he knew he was going to get cut and was drowing his sorrow out...

Retweeted by Tim Graham

F4UP7XmM_bigger.jpegMike Rodak@mikerodak 2m

The AP reports that NY State Police arrested Alan Branch for DUI around 2AM Saturday after he was vomiting out the side door of his car.

Aggressive night out for a guy about to fight for his job

Aggressive night out for a guy about to fight for his job

And this is a guy who didn't show for OTAs, had no communication until camp with the staff, showed up out of shape and was rotating with 3rd stringers after signing a nice off season extension.

How dumb or addicted do you have to be to do this?

Next logical question is who was he with? How many players do we have with this mentality? dumb dumb dumb....

Alan Branch arrested per Marrone at post-game presser. Not active for the game.

@buffalobills

Marrone: "It was reported to me that (Alan Branch) was arrested" Plans to meet Branch and discuss it him tomorrow.

Doug - Alan bring your playbook ...

Branch - (silently) thank God I was wandering what it was going to take to get cut from this team.