Brawl and apparent death threat at camp today

CodeMonkey

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard them talking about it on wgr. I guess jerry Hughes said some comment to the coaching staff along the lines of "that's what you get for having us in pads for 20 days" this has been a long camp with the extra game and all, I'm sure they are sick of hitting the same guys over and over.

Well they will be able to hit some new guys Saturday :)

Edited by CodeMonkey

Off topic but just out of curiousity, but did you intentionally shorten his name to "Don"?

Not totally sure, but I think it does that when there is an apostrophe in the user name.

Off topic but just out of curiousity, but did you intentionally shorten his name to "Don"?

Sorry? Not getting it.

Ohhhh now I see. I did not do anything, like Rubes said, this board software must not like apostrophe's there.

Fixed as best I could. The HTML for apostrophe does not work there either.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Not totally sure, but I think it does that when there is an apostrophe in the user name.

Yep, just quoted "Don't stop bellievin's" post and it also shortened his name to "Don."

Sorry? Not getting it.

See above.

I heard them talking about it on wgr. I guess jerry Hughes said some comment to the coaching staff along the lines of "that's what you get for having us in pads for 20 days" this has been a long camp with the extra game and all, I'm sure they are sick of hitting the same guys over and over.

What a bunch of wussies

Where are you going with this?

Like I said, I was just curious why would someone intentionally shorten someone else's name, if that's what happened. It caught my eye since "Don" is close to "Doc." But as Rubes pointed out, the quoting function automatically does it.

Well, it was an UDRFA who tore off our captain's helmet and started swinging. Any guesses as to where he'll be working this time next week?

It's pretty clear where he won't be working.

Edit: my fault I had only seen a short snippet. Just watched full video

Edited by JM57

Well, it was an UDRFA who tore off our captain's helmet and started swinging. Any guesses as to where he'll be working this time next week?

It's pretty clear where he won't be working.

Seriously - this only involved one player who will be a Buffalo Bill - not sure about any "bickering Bills" connection.

Idk how to feel about it honestly. I kind of like it and I kind of don't. I like it if it's coming from frustration of not scoring points (for the offense) and not stopping a score (for the defense). But if it's something non football related then I don't like it at all.

Second incident from the same kid - bye bye.