Saturday game a sellout?

vegas55

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for getting back on topic, but I just took a quick look and there are still some seats available. There also seems to be more resales available than from the venue which makes sense for a preseason game which means not much hope of venue tickets selling out. Hopefully someone (Pegula or JBJ ;)) steps in and buys the rest and donates them to some kids organization (being kids day and all).

Sorry for getting back on topic, but I just took a quick look and there are still some seats available. There also seems to be more resales available than from the venue which makes sense for a preseason game which means not much hope of venue tickets selling out. Hopefully someone (Pegula or JBJ ;)) steps in and buys the rest and donates them to some kids organization (being kids day and all).

JBJ buys them and that will take all of his cash he was going to buy the team with...lol

Looks like about 3000 left, If correctly I am looking, and off are all functions unnecessary.

http://espn.go.com/n...ameId=400552057

That is showing stubhub which I do not believe shows seats for sale by the Bills at all. You need to go to ticketmaster.com to see seats available for sale by the venue as these are the only ones used to determine a blackout.

PS If anyone here works for ticketmaster, putting a count of total tickets available for sale for both the venue as well as by other means would be a very nice add to the page.

Edited by CodeMonkey

That is showing stubhub which I do not believe shows seats for sale by the Bills at all. You need to go to ticketmaster.com to see seats available for sale by the venue as these are the only ones used to determine a blackout.

PS If anyone here works for ticketmaster, putting a count of total tickets available for sale for both the venue as well as by other means would be a very nice add to the page.

Why is it so damn difficult to find out how many seats are left?

Edited by bonechiller

Why is it so damn difficult to find out how many seats are left?

Ticketmaster probably does not consider it valuable (to them) data to display.

I'm going to take a look and see if I can write a little app to get the data from ticketmaster and count the remaining venue seats when I get some free time.

Not sure if it will be possible or not given that map thing is a flash object, but I will take a look.