Saturday game a sellout?

vegas55

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you asking or are you telling us? i don't remember the last time a preseason game sold out so that would be pretty cool if true

A poorly worded question actually. There have been sellouts of preseason games in the past, always when they have the "take your kids" promotion. I don't know if that's the case for Saturdays game.

A poorly worded question actually. There have been sellouts of preseason games in the past, always when they have the "take your kids" promotion. I don't know if that's the case for Saturdays game.

Is english your primary language?

This is meant to be an honest question and in no way do I intend to insult you.

They interviewed Brandon during the last game and I think he said about 5000 left at that time.

I just looked on ticketmaster and there appears to be quite a few left.

Just cuz it's on ticketmaster doesn't mean it hasn't sold out. Those are people who ALREADY have a ticket and are selling an already purchased ticket.

To Future Bills GM. English was not my first language but I understood the question. I was born in Germany and moved to States when I was 5. But have forgotten most of German because I have not used it since I went back in 1982. This tower is where I lived

post-11312-0-09060400-1408472018_thumb.jpg

It is not that you are to be wondering of what happened to the thread. It is that the tickets are to be sold all out for the game to be consumed on Saturday.

Me thanking of you for the doing of explaining here.

Captain, how soon can you land?

I can't tell.

You can tell me. I'm a doctor.

No. I mean I'm just not sure.

Well, can't you take a guess?

Well, not for another two hours.

You can't take a guess for another two hours?

Classic!

Just one of so many parts of that movie that will go down as classic comedy.

The best part of that particular exchange is that until they appeared in that movie, both of those actors were "typecasted" as serious actors.

Me thanking of you for the doing of explaining here.

OK, you and Guffalo are making me laugh.

...they get even funnier after you read them a couple of times.

EDIT: BTW, why don't we get our new lacky, everybody's buddy and royal kiss ass to buy the tickets...you know, Jon Bon Jovi.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts