(LAMP-MUSIC)Toby Keith/Ted Nugent?????????

The Poojer

Redneck.

:):D<_<

He's not a redneck; he's a cutesy little pop music fashion model.

Maybe if somebody put him on a ginseng diet and stitched another testicle on him.....

Of course if he was ever in my kitchen, he'd be wearing an apron and doing my dishes

Single best all-time Cheers plot involving Cliffy Claven.

219673[/snapback]

Cliffy's the best!

Here are some lines from Cheers:

Cliff: If I wasn't wearing this uniform, I'd ask you to step outside.

Norm: If you weren't wearing that uniform, we'd all step outside.

Cliff: I have impossibly high standards for a woman.

Norm: Yeah, she has to like you.

Cliff: How would the Civil War had changed if Abraham Lincoln had octopus tentacles instead of a beard?

Cliff: It's a little know fact that 42% of deaths in America are caused by accidents in the home.

Carla: So were you.

:)  :D  <_<

He's not a redneck; he's a cutesy little pop music fashion model.

Maybe if somebody put him on a ginseng diet and stitched another testicle on him.....

Of course if he was ever in my kitchen, he'd be wearing an apron and doing my dishes

219661[/snapback]

I was kidding when I called him a redneck, although I admit your post puzzles me all around.

I know I'll get flamed for this, but Toby Keith is currently my favorite. LOVE his stuff...

219629[/snapback]

i agree stoj, toby is great, he'll be here in 2 weeks...but i am waitin til chesney comes through here in may tho...

i agree stoj, toby is great, he'll be here in 2 weeks...but i am waitin til chesney comes through here in may tho...

219819[/snapback]

Only thing about a Kenny Chesney concert that is enjoyable is all the hot ass girls sporting cowboy hats.

I took my girlfriend a few years ago and got in trouble for paying more attention to all the surrouding ladies than her.