Training camp - week 5!

YoloinOhio

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, 43 seconds to go with the game tied and you have possession and the QB gets sacked TWICE - first when Kujo opens the door for and Wingo whiffs on Garvin's Red Dog, and the second when Kujo can't stay with his man who sacks and strips the ball (actually looked like Kujo knocked it out of Tuel's hand) and then Jones nearly scores 6. That's sick. That should NEVER happen. That's nearly as ugly as the Butt Fumble.

If Jones doesn't make it on the Steelers, Maronne should think about giving him a look.

Bump!

Can't wait to get the Tuel Turnover pushed to the back of my mind.

Where can I see the photos?

CBF

Try BB.com. They have been tweeting like crazy lately! I bet they have a ton of pics on the site. There is also a thread on here about the renovations.... A couple weeks ago they did a tour for the media members and they were tweeting out pics and I think some posters here put them in that thread!

Edited by YoloinOhio

Try BB.com. They have been tweeting like crazy lately! I bet they have a ton of pics on the site. There is also a thread on here about the renovations.... A couple weeks ago they did a tour for the media members and they were tweeting out pics and I think some posters here put them in that thread!

I can't seem to find any new ones on BB.com but I will keep looking.

Thanks!

CBF

Guest Diesel-USMC

Wait - there is still more training camp? I was under the impression that the season was over based on the doom and gloom over the Steelers game. That's a relief.

Yeah, I thought the same thing.

@AndyTWCNews: #Bills Cordy Glenn cleared for team work. They'll see how he fares this week before determining if he'll play vs. TB. #BillsCamp

@MatthewFairburn: Sammy Watkins is not practicing tonight. Marrone won't comment on how long he'll be out. Injuries are a tricky thing, he says.

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills controlling owner Mary Wilson is here at practice tonight

@JoeBuscaglia

Erik Pears at first team right guard tonight. Seantrel Henderson at first team right tackle

Cordy Glenn is first team left tackle

@ChrisBrownBills

DL Landon Cohen lines up between Mario and Kyle to start team 11-on-11 segment. #Bills

@john_wawrow

AP Source: #Bills rookie WR Watkins listed day to day after tests confirm diagnosis of bruised ribs. http://www.bigstory.ap.org/article/ap-source-bills-wr-watkins-day-day …

A person close to the situation tells The Associated Press that Buffalo Bills receiver Sammy Watkins is day to day after tests confirmed a diagnosis of bruised ribs.

The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the team has not provided an update on the first-round pick's status since Watkins was hurt in a 19-16 preseason loss at Pittsburgh on Saturday. Coach Doug Marrone would only say Watkins would not practice Monday.