NFL fan base rankings

Justice

"Whenever I meet a Dolphins fan in another city, the thing that impresses me is that he always has a really good take on what the hell is going on with his team many miles away."

:D

This guy must be of the same media ilk who always pick Miami to make the playoffs.

All you need to know is that he ranked Philly fans 10th. I guess threatening and physically assaulting opposing fans is an honorable attribute.

219314[/snapback]

They are all like that?

I know plenty of good Eagles fans...

And lets be fair here, the Ralph has its share of altercations at the games as well.

All you need to know is that he ranked Philly fans 10th. I guess threatening and physically assaulting opposing fans is an honorable attribute.

219314[/snapback]

I'm reading Rich Gossage's book right now. The things he talks about dealing with from fans are mind boggling.

If they factored in the strength of will, i.e. how freaking hard it is to be a fan of your team, I think the Bills would be No. 1.

He just made us 13 because we're unlucky. Behind Miami, Denver and Dallas? You've got to be kidding me. And KC should be much higher. That is a TOUGH place to play.

They are all like that?

I know plenty of good Eagles fans...

And lets be fair here, the Ralph has its share of altercations at the games as well.

219318[/snapback]

There's a difference between "altercations" and then having it be such a trend that you must put a court inside the stadium. Of course there are good Eagle fans, but the writer was talking about the fan base as a whole and the Philly fan base as a hole are Class A a holes.

There's a difference between "altercations" and then having it be such a trend that you must put a court inside the stadium. Of course there are good Eagle fans, but the writer was talking about the fan base as a whole and the Philly fan base as a hole are Class A a holes.

219336[/snapback]

Correct me if Im wrong, but didnt the Ralph setup a court inside the stadium a few years ago too?? Did I hear that right?

the fact that miami is #3 as a fan base discredits this guy's entire article...not to mention his other rankings...i am around a ton of dol-felon fans down here in fla, and i have yet to meet a single one who is as passionate as us bills fans...

(ok, i know 1, the guy who comes to our bills backers bar with his personalized fins jersey thats beat to hell and looks as if he bought it around 1979)

the fact that miami is #3 as a fan base discredits this guy's entire article...not to mention his other rankings...i am around a ton of dol-felon fans down here in fla, and i have yet to meet a single one who is as passionate as us bills fans...

(ok, i know 1, the guy who comes to our bills backers bar with his personalized fins jersey thats beat to hell and looks as if he bought it around 1979)

219357[/snapback]

in all fairness, would you be passionate about your team if it meant wearing teal and orange?

in all fairness, would you be passionate about your team if it meant wearing teal and orange?

219360[/snapback]

very true...its tough to look all tough and get excited when you are dressed like a rotting pumpkin...