Manziel watch 2014!

FireChan

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as hoyer isn't the answer, JF does not look anywhere near ready

Quoting and disputing my own post. After he settled down a little looked pretty good .... Ran an uptempo offense, made good decisions, made different throws, made the lions defend more of the field than hoyer . Don't see why they'd go bother sticking with hoyer.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

He looks like the same player he was in college. He's actually a good accurate passer from the pocket and he has a rifle. The only question mark for me is, of course, can he take the pounding. No one knows the answer to that yet. He's very, very tough, but these mofos hit hard and don't play nice.

He looks like the same player he was in college. He's actually a good accurate passer from the pocket and he has a rifle. The only question mark for me is, of course, can he take the pounding. No one knows the answer to that yet. He's very, very tough, but these mofos hit hard and don't play nice.

Looks to protect himself well with the slides and going OB. The one hit he took in the pocket seemed like a late hit to me (at least by Brady rules)

Quoting and disputing my own post. After he settled down a little looked pretty good .... Ran an uptempo offense, made good decisions, made different throws, made the lions defend more of the field than hoyer . Don't see why they'd go bother sticking with hoyer.

Gotta make Johnny "earn" it, Pettine will be coach of the year.

Ah I remember that. He's playing with confidence, which is about half the battle.

He has the IT factor and there's just no losing that.

I don't really care what he did in college, it's a different game now, and so far he has shown himself to still lack maturity and self-restraint. I'm not buying into the hype that ESPN is so desperate to sell us.

yes because that has always held him back :doh: , how much maturity and restraint did Kelly have when he played.

You can probably count me in on that. Be very interested in a straight up trade

IN

A lot of quick throws tonight for him. He was impressive. Was decisive and has an arm. Thought he had two throws on the mark that should've been caught. One hit WR in the knee other in the hands. Hoyer is a vet who hasn't played and hasn't been good enough for 3 other teams. If Manziel isn't the starter the Browns are delaying their future. On flip side they have garbage at WR. Other things I took was he played behind a pathetic OL and West was impressive.