My landmark birthday is September 7th. Should I go?

Last time I remember opening day on my birthday was September 7th, 1980. I was not able to find a sports bar with the NFL Ticket because it had not been invented yet. However, the Bills defeated the Dolphelons for the first time since the 60's and it caused me great joy.

I'm thinking of maybe driving up to Chicago and watching the game. But then again, every time I go to Chicago to watch the Bills they get pasted. Last time I went, Todd Collins was the QB and it was a rout. He looked like Napoleon Dynamite's uncle.

Should I?

I am going to the Denver game on Pearl Harbor Day in December. By then we will know if we are waving the white flag or fighting for the playoffs.

Edited by TC in St. Louis

Last time I remember opening day on my birthday was September 7th, 1980. I was not able to find a sports bar with the NFL Ticket because it had not been invented yet. However, the Bills defeated the Dolphelons for the first time since the 60's and it caused me great joy.

I'm thinking of maybe driving up to Chicago and watching the game. But then again, every time I go to Chicago to watch the Bills they get pasted. Last time I went, Todd Collins was the QB and it was a rout. He looked like Napoleon Dynamite's uncle.

Should I?

I am going to the Denver game on Pearl Harbor Day in December. By then we will know if we are waving the white flag or fighting for the playoffs.

Having lived in Chicago near the stadium I can tell you tickets are a challenge to get. As always it is about coin and how many you are willing to pony up. With that said, great city with a lot to do other than football. Also, get on hotels early because depending on what convention(s) are in town they do sell out. It is an option to stay outside the city and red or blue line it in.

I got a buddy who can get tickets through the Bears. But I don't know if I want to go through all that crap when I can sit in a sports bar with Bills Backers and kick off another season. We have been together for years and years. Two of our group passed away over the winter. I think I just answered my own damn question.

Having lived in Chicago near the stadium I can tell you tickets are a challenge to get. As always it is about coin and how many you are willing to pony up. With that said, great city with a lot to do other than football. Also, get on hotels early because depending on what convention(s) are in town they do sell out. It is an option to stay outside the city and red or blue line it in.

What if one waits till the game has begun? Do the scalpers then a lot less than pre-game prices?

I got a buddy who can get tickets through the Bears. But I don't know if I want to go through all that crap when I can sit in a sports bar with Bills Backers and kick off another season. We have been together for years and years. Two of our group passed away over the winter. I think I just answered my own damn question.

Yeah, going to a game is fun, but enjoying with old friends really is the best.

So i dont need to post . Enjoy the moment. you deserve to indulge yourself and will be better for it.

let it hang out a little . why not right?

Have a good ole time .

Then come home and do normal for awhile while you recover .

as your internet TBD physician i recommend you do this.

Go TC !

Edited by 3rdand12

TC, you did just answer your own question. It sounds like you owe it to your group.

I hope it is a fun birthday for you (and for all of us) with a Bills win.

I enjoy going to Bills games at visiting stadiums. I wear my colors, but I'm not obnoxious and try to have fun with the home fans. Never had a bad experience, and that includes many visits to the Meadowlands.

I say go.

I enjoy going to Bills games at visiting stadiums. I wear my colors, but I'm not obnoxious and try to have fun with the home fans. Never had a bad experience, and that includes many visits to the Meadowlands.

I say go.

I would avoid prime time games at Cleveland... Maybe I was just around a rough crowd...