I'm officially worried about Cordy Glenn

1B4IDie

Absolutely. I imagine he would have done so by now if that was something he wanted to do.

Maybe no one was persistent for a statement and they're happy with the Marcus Easley\Chris Hairston\Donald Jones\ Merriman OBD cover up strategy.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha. Have you e-mailed Russ Brandon about this?

Have you thought about whether the Bills leaked the info deliberately to Tim Graham so the fans would be at least somewhat informed of when he coming back? Because we are.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/business

an affair; matter: a queer business ; I'm tired of the whole business

Check out this one though???!!!:

15. a group of ferrets

Maybe no one was persistent for a statement and they're happy with the Marcus Easley\Chris Hairston\Donald Jones\ Merriman OBD cover up strategy.

The first two weeks of camp Marrone was asked every day. His response was I can't comment on that. I don't believe Glenn has been made available to the media.

Disagree. It is my business and they do owe the public an answer. It is great you guys are in touch with your emotions and are great advocates for Cordy Glenn's privacy. It is so very compassionate of "yous guys". :wub:

If the starting LT of an NFL team is not playing it is not a private matter. (period)

He is a public figure that is paid millions of dollars to play a professional sport. If you miss (pre-season) games and practice it is not a private matter (period.)

If you do not want your medical history out in public then retire from the NFL.

so if they released a full detailed statement including charts, and pictures, and diagrams and everything imaginable about his condition..... what would it actually change for you?

so if they released a full detailed statement including charts, and pictures, and diagrams and everything imaginable about his condition..... what would it actually change for you?

They don't need to release it to the public. Why So Nosy just wants to be invited to his doctor's appointments and have the x-rays and results sent to his home address. It is his business. Because this person plays Left Tackle for his favorite team.

They don't need to release it to the public. Why So Nosy just wants to be invited to his doctor's appointments and have the x-rays and results sent to his home address. It is his business. Because this person plays Left Tackle for his favorite team.

i get being curious, but.... jeeze.... ultimately it simply makes no difference to us. if they are hiding some terrible thing that is going to keep him out and i find out now, whats the reward? an extra couple weeks of doom and gloom?

i get being curious, but.... jeeze.... ultimately it simply makes no difference to us. if they are hiding some terrible thing that is going to keep him out and i find out now, whats the reward? an extra couple weeks of doom and gloom?

Not doom and gloom. Just some transparency and peace of mind about the LT position in 2014.

Correct. Now someone finally gets it.

Edited by Why So Serious?

peace of mind about the LT position in 2014.

do you find this causes you a large degree of worry in your day to day life? maybe you have an anxiety disorder we could investigate more fully and report back to the group on.

It is no one's business what his health issue is, outside of his employer as it impacts his ability to do his job. Fans and media only should be provided info about his availability to play, if and when that is known. I think they leaked the info to Graham so we would have that.

Not doom and gloom. Just some transparency and peace of mind about the LT position in 2014.

Correct. Now someone finally gets it.

:rolleyes:

Good to see the 'IN' thing has cooled off a bit. I'm not too worried about it. It is certainly curious though. What in the world could be wrong with a dude that you can't just tell people what it is?

privacy laws. If it wasn't a football injury, "they" have no right to disclose his medical matters.

do you find this causes you a large degree of worry in your day to day life? maybe you have an anxiety disorder we could investigate more fully and report back to the group on.

I'll send you my medical records what is your address?

0:)

Can we rename the thread title to "We're officially worried about Why so Serious?"

ill back that.

im concerned about the role he will play in the 2014 season discussions, given his current state of mind. i hope we can get some qualified experts to weigh in on this.

I'd have said that he wants to be the one to insert his Foley catheter.

ill back that.

im concerned about the role he will play in the 2014 season discussions, given his current state of mind. i hope we can get some qualified experts to weigh in on this.

I'm in mid-season posting form.

You all need to get your fingers in gear.

Cordy Glenn missing the 2014 season or any portion is a level 8/10 emergency.

You all are in off season form loafing, around listening to Tim Graham's half arse reporting.

pi2jMug.jpg