Preseason Live

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is but the referrer still gets credit up to 10 times if you still click the link and purchase. Since the price still ends up $14.99 by using directv and no other links in the thread, figured go ahead and click the link if you're buying :)

http://preseason.nfl...af/U7TX9NBNCTXV

Right, but the question is there still a referral discount on top of the DTV offer?

Works with mirroring

little help?

Haven't checked it out myself, but you should be able to direct connect a laptop to your TV with an HDMI (or other) cable. They're around $20.

The NFL needs to get a bit hipper with their apps.

Think they do it is for a reason, HBO GO was same way.

little help?

little help?

Loaded NFL app onto iPad, went to site. Turned on Apple TV turned on Air Play and mirroring on iPad, Had same screen on both.

I'll check it with tonight's game.

Edited by chris heff

Loaded NFL app onto iPad, went to site. Turned on Apple TV turned on Air Play and mirroring on iPad, Had same screen on both.

I'll check it with tonight's game.

that would be great..forgot there is a game tonight will try as well

Right, but the question is there still a referral discount on top of the DTV offer?

When I used the 1st referral link it brought my price down to $18, then when I entered directv it brought it down to $15. But now I've seen just entering directv brings it down to $15, so I don't think an active referral link plus the promo code gets you any lower price (but I could be wrong). In the absence of new links, if people want to do others a solid by connecting through the link first then entering promo codes, the people who have provided their links will get credit up to 10 times.

Nope mirroring won't work. Tried an app called Airweb, that won't work either.

I think if you have a Mac then you can connect to the website then mirror from your PC.

Is it really sketchy for anyone else? Both website and app keep crashing for me.

Really bad

The site is down for me now too, it was working great. Now the site is GONE, won't even load...

Maybe Rosen tried to sign up.

Well I used one! I believe you get 5 uses per code.

Also, promo codes are stackable, so to make it an even better deal, use the link and click redeem on the code, then type in directv and redeem to get it for $14.99. Not bad, imho.

Thanks...got it for $14.99

Thanks, guys. I'm not sure whose promo code I used, but thank you!

I hope it works better than it did for some last night. There is an google play (and itunes) app, why can't you get those to work? I'll be pretty pissed if I am stuck with my tablet and can't get the app to work. Hopefully I will be home by that time.