Preseason Live

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think $20 is reasonable price to watch ALL the NFL's preseason games live AND on demand using your computer, tablet, mobile device, etc?

Then use this link http://preseason.nfl...af/6CET77UWK3CJ and only pay $18. GO BILLS!

Please go ahead and use my code for 10% off once his runs out:

http://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/raf/U7TX9NBNCTXV

Thank you and Go Bills!

Yes, please. Expire mine first!

Well I used one! I believe you get 5 uses per code.

Also, promo codes are stackable, so to make it an even better deal, use the link and click redeem on the code, then type in directv and redeem to get it for $14.99. Not bad, imho.

how to you obtain these codes. I have NFL presason package, but I have no idea about "codes" that you can save for a jersey, etc? !?!?!?

There's a refer a friend link. When you follow it logged In it gives you a custom URL. NFL sends you $10 at the NFL shop for every referral you sign up.

how to you obtain these codes. I have NFL presason package, but I have no idea about "codes" that you can save for a jersey, etc? !?!?!?

When you purchase they give you a unique URL refer a friend link (see mine above) :flirt:

Each Referrer code is only valid for five (5) discounts. So once the link has been used 5 times the 10% discount goes away for the buyer, time to find a new referral link, which is why I threw my hat in the ring. After you use the link, if you then clear out the promo code field and enter directv, it brings the total price down to $14.99

Anybody know if this will work with Apple TV this year? Did not last year, and a real pain in da ass!

EDIT...will not work again this year..first couple of years it did. I just do not understand this.

Edited by plenzmd1

Anybody know if this will work with Apple TV this year? Did not last year, and a real pain in da ass!

EDIT...will not work again this year..first couple of years it did. I just do not understand this.

Damn, I hadn't tried it yet. Bummer. Even with mirroring?

Damn, I hadn't tried it yet. Bummer. Even with mirroring?

out of my league there, not sure what mirroring is...this is from the FAQs at the Preseason live site

Is AirPlay for iOS devices supported?

No, AirPlay for iOS devices is not supported for use with NFL Preseason live Tablet apps.

Anyone else have a promo link? The ones above expired

BTW, the directv promo price is still $15 even without the friend referral

Edited by GG

Anyone else have a promo link? The ones above expired

BTW, the directv promo price is still $15 even without the friend referral

Keep using mine if you want :rolleyes: Since you're getting the $15 price anyway, using the link still gives the referrer credit up to 10 times I guess. Got my eye on a Kiko jersey B-)

Keep using mine if you want :rolleyes: Since you're getting the $15 price anyway, using the link still gives the referrer credit up to 10 times I guess. Got my eye on a Kiko jersey B-)

Yours was already at five claimed I believe

out of my league there, not sure what mirroring is...this is from the FAQs at the Preseason live site

Is AirPlay for iOS devices supported?

No, AirPlay for iOS devices is not supported for use with NFL Preseason live Tablet apps.

Haven't checked it out myself, but you should be able to direct connect a laptop to your TV with an HDMI (or other) cable. They're around $20.

The NFL needs to get a bit hipper with their apps.