There's a new Brady in town

Brady Quinn has announced his retirement, and signed with Fox to be an analyst for both NFL and college games.....

So I guess the workout didn't go too well.

He was hired and brought on board before his workout with the Patriots...there is no official "retirement" from Brady Quinn, and especially no announcement...yet.

And as he said...

“It went well,” Quinn said. “In this particular situation, though, they need something to happen in order for me to possibly be there.”
Edited by Bob Malooga

They are still showing lots of confidence in Ryan Mallet.

Only until Garopallo has a year under his belt then Mallet will be trade bait for them to do what they do grab up a couple of more draft picks , thats the Patriot way ...

Edited by T master

He was hired and brought on board before his workout with the Patriots...there is no official "retirement" from Brady Quinn, and especially no announcement...yet.

Looks like we both may be right...... according to this article, he did announce his retirement first, and the Pats workout came after the announcement.

http://fansided.com/2014/08/01/brady-quinn-isnt-totally-retired-workout-patriots/#!btqWyQ

I wish I had saved my 3000th post to type:

Stupid brady

as my 3000th post. not that it really means anything. but still.

Now stupid brady is my 3001 post. maybe i have to start a pats hate thread to make up for my error. jk

I fear there is plenty of time that . The hate thread i mean.

Go Bills !

Only until Garopallo has a year under his belt then Mallet will be trade bait for them to do what they do grab up a couple of more draft picks , thats the Patriot way ...

So you're saying that Hoodie and OBD's Front Office already have a deal in place for when EJ bombs this year and we trade Kiko, Marcel, Mario, and Sammy or Mallet? :ph34r: